Chapter 31

Lucas p.o.v
Me and lyla sat on towels on a beach as the kids played I grabbed Thomas and he rested his head on my shoulder "it's weird" lyla said suddenly I put my sunglasses on "what do you mean" sh smiled "through everything we can go to a diffrent town and act like normal families like normal people is someone walked up to is right now they wouldn't know that your president of a club and a model or that I'm a porn star" I smirked "unless they've seen one of your movies" she punched me in the arm playfully "shut up"

I smiled as I dipped Thomas in the water he laughed and Abel clung to my leg hanging off it i heard a few wolf whistles "hey baby why don't you ditch your baby brothers and come hand out with us" I lifted Thomas out of the shallow water and spun around "scuse me" the guy walked up to me "you heard me babe" I rolled my eyes "yeah these are my sons not my brothers. , I'm on a holiday with my kids sister and her kids oh and my boyfriend wouldn't appreciate you hitting on me"

He smirked "oh he dosnt have to know" I laughed "oh if only you knew who I was" "mummy many hat fell in the water"i smirked seeing a chance to get these douche bags away from me "aww baby you know that's your dad's hat you can't go dropping it in the water" I picked up the hat and wiped off the sand. Showing the s.o.a sign on it the guys eyes widen "aw shit sorry mam we'll leave you be"

"What was that?" lyla asked I shrugged "just some ass holes" she nodded "hey do ya wanna go back. To the hotel have showers then go out for lunch do some shopping?" I nodded "yeah sure"

I laid in bed it was 10:30 at night we were changing hotels in the morning at the moment we are in a scabby hotel but that's because I've set us up in the best hotel in Miami we are staying here so I can contact the boys I smiled and picked up the hotel phone

(J=jax L=Luca)

J-hello?
L-we are safe
J-Luca where the hell are you !
L-well I'm sure you have juice running this number by now , don't bother we are leaving for somewhere else tommrow
J-why'd you just spilt ?
L-babe I need to keep our boys opies kids and lyla safe and at the moment I can't do that in charming
J-baby please come home
L-jax I love you.. I will call again when I know you won't come looking if not ... I'll be back in a month