Chapter 1

This is my first s.o.a story sorry if theirs any mistakes :) please leave me some feed back

Luca p.o.v

"Okay Luca one more and then you can get changed out of that dress" I put my hands through my long blonde hair and did my best pose the photographer smiled "great Luca can you go get dressed into the swimmers and grab a surf board" I smiled and headed to makeup to get my clothes and. Before you ask NO IM NOT A PORN STAR I'm a model just a regular model .

"Okay Ashley and Luca the picture is supposed to be your best friends and well you love surfing now give me your best 'friendship' pose" We stuck the surfboards in the sand and started posing I heard motorbikes but thought nothing of it. Around here everyone rides motorbikes

End p.o.v

Opies p.o.v

It's been 3 years since I saw my little sister she left because she wanted to follow her modelling dream. We pulled up at the beach I looked at happy and tigz before I looked at jax "you sure they said she would be here" jax smiled and pointed at two girls in bikinis modelling I saw my sister laughing. And jumping on the other girls back as the some guy took the pictures jax put his hand on my shoulder "sure you wanna do this brother" I nodded "we need to keep my sister safe "

End p.o.v

Luca's p.o.v

I ran my hands trough my hair and smiled at the camera "Luca!" I froze and looked behind the photographer "shit" I mutterd dont get me wrong i love my brother but i wanted to get away from that motorcycle club I looked up at him "umm there's no Luca here sorry" he rolled his eyes "Luca come here" the photographer looked at me "should I call security ?" I shook my head "no erm that's my brother.." I walked over to him slowly he grinned at me and pulled me into a hug "I missed you"

After I got changed I walked back over to them jax pulled me into a hug "miss you lu" I but my lip "missed you too jax" I had a bit of a crush on him before I moved. I was pulled into another Hug it was tigz this time "you've grown up !" After he pulled away I saw some mean looking bald guy he nodded at me I just stepped back and turned to opie "why are yous here" he ran his hand over his face "you need to come back to charming" I shook my head "no not happening " opie sighed "you don't have a choice lu" I kicked his bike over "god dammit why not!" Opie growld "why'd you kick my fucking bike over!"

After an hour of argueing I found myself on the back of opies bike heading to charming how the hell did that happen ? I don't know I saw the welcome to charming sign I felt the anger build up in me .

When we pulled up at the club house everyone walked Up to us chibs smiled "hey lass how are ye?" I cracked "fuck everybody move get out of my way !" I felt someone graby arm I turned around slapped them I looked up and saw it was opie "UGH!" I stormed inside and walked to Jaxs room Why couldn't they just leave me where I was I was happy where I was

End p.o.v

Opies p.o.v

I watched Luca walk inside the club house I know there's only 3 places she goes when she's upset at the clubhouse my dorm Jaxs dorm or the roof I held my cheek an turned to chibs "sorry about that brother " he chuckeld "ye a'ight brother she didn't wanna come did she ?" I shook my head jax tapped my shoulder "brother I'm gonna go check on your sister" I nodded"thanks I'm gonna go get cleand up "

I pulled on a fresh pair of jeans an a black shirt and my cut . I walked out to the bar and found clay "she hates me " he spun around and looked at me "how many times has Gemma slapped me and she's still here?"I shook my head "that's different Gemma is your wife Luca is my sister" clay rolled his eyes "once we explain why she's here she will understand " I nodded "hope so " I sighed I better go talk to her

End p.o.v

Lucas p.o.v

I had been crying to jax for over half an hour he sighed "if it helps ,today when I saw you in that bikini..you just get hotter each time I see you" I giggeld "your a dork" "Luca I still-" he was cut off but opie walking in the room "hey Luca I was going to pick the kids up and take them out for ice cream you wanna come ?" I nodded "ill be right out " opie left and. Looked at jax "what were you gonna say ?" He shook his head "it's not important ill talk to you later" I frownd as I whatched him walk out what was that all about

We were sitting outside of the kids school in opies car he looked at me "do you hate me " I shook my head "no but I'm annoyed at you" I saw kenny and Ellie walk out of school I smiled and jumped out of the car they smiled "AUNTY LUCA!" They ran towards me and hugged me I smiled and turned to opie "I guess there are a few good things about coming back to charming "

End p.o.v

Jaxs p.o.v

I saw opie and Luca pull up in a car. They both got out and they were mucking around Luca jumped on his back And he spun around I chuckled as opie dropped Luca and ran off she pouted "opie that hurt!" I smiled and walked towards her "hey darlin how was ice cream with your brother ?" She grinned "I honestly didn't realise how much I missed charming!" I helped her off the ground and put my arm around her waist "I want you to meet someone" I pulled her towards mums office and opend the door "mum is Abel in here" mum shot up out her chair and ran to Luca "oh baby girl how are you!" Luca giggled "I'm good gem " I saw Abel smiling up at me I picked him up and cleard my throat "Luca this is Abel "

End p.o.v

Tigz p.o.v

Me and the boys were out at the studios visiting luann or as Gemma calls it the cum factory juice cleard his throat "dose anyone else think opies sister is fucken hot" happy grunted in agreement and kozik Nodded "the things I would do to her if she was a croweater" I shook. My head "dickheads none of ya are getting to her. She's opies sister and her and jax used to have something going on , I guess you could call her the princess of SAMCROW we all love her like family" juice ran his hand over his mow-hawk "jax gets that little hottie!? Daym his lucky" I shrugged "it wasn't a legit thing I don't know I think they slept together jax never officially made her his old lady but he has a claim over her so don't none of yous try anything !" They nodded and went back to watching luann direct some porn video I bit my lip and pointed at a croweater "you me now go"

End p.o.v

Lucas p.o.v

"And what's this one?" Abel smiled "that's daddy's motorwbyke" I smiled Abel was the cutest little boy I kissed his cheek "okay Abel I'm gonna go see grandpa piney you stay here with Nanna" I stood Up and walked out Gemma's office when I walked out I saw jax and all the boys stareing at me I smiled and walked past jax I heard him mutter "cheeky basterd" I spun around walking backwards "oh shush teller you love it" he flashed me smiled and looked at the ground "whatever winston"

I walked into the club house and saw dad drinking at the bar I walked up and took the Jim beam out of his hand "stop drinking old man" he spun around and looked at me his face lit up " oh my ..Luca is that you oh my gosh you've grown up !" He had tears rolling down his face I smiled "yes daddy it's me " he smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder but I felt someone yank me back by my hair. "Who do you think you are comeing in here thinking you can fuck all the boys !" I turned around and saw one of the sluts I glared. At her " what the fuck is your problem slut".

I grabbed her hair and dragged her outside. Opie stood up "what the fuck are you doing ?" I chucked the girl to the ground "needs to know her place !" I jumped on top of her and started throwing punches untill I heard a police siren. I stood up and spat on the slut "I'm not here to fuck to boys that's your job slut ! I'm opies sister "

End p.o.v