Chapter 10

Jax's p.o.v

Clay sighed "okay next order or business Luca would like to speak to us on the behalf of the L.A devils" I tensed what would she have to talk about Luca and Tyler walked in Sarah went to follow but Luca stopped her "you know the rules Sarah no prospects in meetings" she nodded and walked out Luca turned to us and ignored my eye contact and opies aswell okay either she's done something to the club or she's about to say something we won't like

"You's run guns .... We get over 80 A.k's a week and Sam wants to join business" I growled "no Luca I don't want you running guns what if you get caught!" She finally made eye contact with me and continued talking "we give you 30 a.k's a week all we ask for is 30% " clay smiled "ahh princess finally getting in on the family gun business" I banged my fist on the table "no not happening your my old lady you don't get involved in club things" she rolled her eyes "and I'm also v.p of the l.a devils and right now I'm trying to do what's right for my club in the long run and even of you's say no jaxson. We still run guns in L.A do ill still be In the gun business but you's just won't know what's going on" I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face "I don't want you getting hurt" "I agree" opie said with a nod an Luca groaned "and like I've said many times before I'm a big girl and just because I'm your old lady jax dosnt mean I'm gonna listen to everything the boys tell me to do like every other peice of pussy in this place other then Gemma"

"ENOUGH!" Clay shouted and all our heads shot over to him he sighed "we run guns with L.A devils to expand our business and Luca maybe it was a bad idea letting Gemma raise you you've got to much sass" everyone chuckled and I sighed. I don't want Luca getting hurt or taken away from me again

Luca walked across the compound towards Abel when two SUV's pulled in and in comes agent stahl with her crew "everyone down on the ground now!" We all laid on our bellyaching but Luca continued to walk towards Sarah and Abel " god dammit Luca get down" I shouted and she turned to look at me and before she could react one of stahls guys tackled her to the ground. I jumped up and ran towards him. Pushing him off her "don't you ever lay a hand on her again!" Luca got up "what the fuck is going on!?" Agent stahl walked across to us "you two I'm that van now you's are going to the sheriffs office for. Not staying down when I said and for hitting a man in uniform"

So here we were in this stupid cell in charming police station till we get bailed out "Luca are you alright?" She looked across at me "I just wanted make sure Abel was okay jax I didn't mean for this to happen" she looked down I sighed and pulled her onto my lap "it means a lot that you care for him so much babe but. Stahl is a bitch you gotta listen to her". I looked at her arm and saw a scratch "what's this" she looked down "oh umm that's from when me and juice were in the ring" I shook my head "juice dosnt scratch babe , his not a chick" she looked down. I placed my hand on her chin and made her face me "why were you late to family dinner last night"

Lucas's p.o.v

I knew I should of worn a long top today but noooo "why were you late to family dinner last night" I looked jax in the eyes "I had to find Tyler and Sarah" jax shook his head "this town isn't that big it dosnt take an hour to find someone... Where were you" I shook my head an looked down "club business" he scrunched his face up "aw c'mon lu don't pull that bullshit on me where were you". I looked up "I had to protect your mum" Jax shook his head "my mother , well fuck what's she done now" I think we all know I'm I. Shit if I don't get out of here now jax would murder me if he foun out I killed that chap that owns the cigar shop "your free to go" we grabbed our cuts and walked out. And we're met by clay Gemma tigz and opie

Jax walked straight to Gemma "why was she late last night" Gemma looked straight at me I shook my head telling her I handnt said anything. Gemma gulped "ahh I think she was looking for Tyler and Sarah wernt you luca?" I nodded "yeah" jax shook his head "no... No because they would of been with her , why was she late she won't tell me and all I know is she was protecting you" Gemma broke down crying and I pushed jax "jaxson dont!" He ran a hand through his face "home now Luca. Mum drop Abel off then leave we aren't coming to the club house tomorrow were spending a family day together so don't call either of us or come to the house tell Tyler and Sarah to go back to l.a and just come back when the a.k's are ready , LUCA GET YOUR ASS ON THAT BIKE AND GO TO THE HOUSE NOW" I Groaned and pushe his bike over "your really pissing me off jaxson, Gemma I follow your car back to the house so I can get Abel"

I sat on the couch with Abel asleep his head resting on my chest. The front door unlocked and jax walked in he looked at us and sat next to me "Luca I'm sorry for getting angry I just ... I worry but you really do have to tell us what happened last night because mum never cries and she did" I nodded "just not yet" he nodded and pecked my lips "tomorrow you me and Abel are going out I know tho sounds cheesy but were going on a picnic then opie and lyla are watching him tommorow night , you leave in a week and I want to spend as much time with you as I can". I smiled and stood up "I'm putting him to bed ..oh and jax" he looked up "yeah". I smiled sweetly "dont ever make your mum cry again I was raised by her aswell and I don't like seeing her upset" he smiled "ill meet you in the bedroom darlin"

Authors note ...

Ohhhhhhh jax is getting closer to finding out what happend :3 please leave comments thanks x