Chapter 3

Jax's p.o.v

I loved this, sitting on my bike wind flying past me , I felt unstoppable this is my life the only thing missing is Luca .. Dammit jax get your head in the game think about that later right now you have to get rid of this cartel problem .

We pulled up at a park I saw Alvarez sitting at a bench me and clay walked towards him and sat down. He glared at us "you want to tell me why I'm here I've got more important things to do" clay nodded "I think we can come to a compromise ..to keep our Luca alive" Alvarez leand forward "I'm listening?" I lit up a smoke and cleard my throat looking at tigz kozik and opie "we give you the guy who killed your daughter you don't kill luca" he rubbed his chin "throw in some a.k's and you have a deal" I ran a hand through my hair and point to tig and opie they nodded and grabbed kozik I ripped his cut off him and he shook his head "jax please don't do this brother" I glared at him"you are not my brother ,you stopped being that when you killed an innocent girl"

we handed him I've to the Mayans and jumped on our Harley's opie nudged me "can Luca stay with you and Abel my house is full and I don't want her left alone" I grinned "sure man ,ill see you back at the clubhouse"

Lucas p.o.v

I carried Abel around the Gemma's house and got some food ready for him "do you like fruit little man?" Scrunched his face up I giggled "just like your dad" I grabbed packet of chips out the cupboard "what about this ?" He grinned. And grabbed them I smiled and set him down in the lounge room in front of the tv .

I stood and watched as Abel played and watched tv I smiled and felt two arms wrapp around my waist " do you like him?" It was jax I nodded and leand back against his chest "his beautiful jax " jax placed a kiss on my cheek "opie said your staying at my house" i nodded "Umm I've got something at my old house that the club might like" he raised his eye brows "like what" I shook my head "take me to the clubhouse so I can tell every one "

We pulled up at the clubhouse well I drove Gemma's car but oh we'll I watched jax get off his bike and walk towards the car. He opend the door "take Abel into Gemma's office and then follow me " I picked up Jaxs son and walked across the yard I saw gogo look at me and I suddenly felt uncomfortable I felt and arm wrap around my waist it was jax he chuckeld "do you regret it" I felt a shiver run down my spin and I nodded opening the office door . Gemma looked up and smiled "hey kids what's up?" I smiled "church can you watch Abel" she frownd "why's Luca going to church ?" Jax shurgged "she has something to share"

There I was the whol club stareing at me as I sat in jax's seat clay smiled at me " so baby girl why are we all here" I looked around the room "at my house .. I have 40 A.K's and $20,000 I thought it might come in handy for yous ?" Opie frownd "tell me baby sister ... Why do you have 40 guns at your house" I shook my head "I just do no do you want them or not" clay banged the gavel down "done tommrow night happy bobby juice and halfsack go to Lucas house and get the money and the guns"

I walked out of the club house and saw Abel running towards me . I smiled and picked him up "hey little dude where's grandma?" He pointed to the office and smiled I giggeld and picked him up "elets go say goodbye to her and then you can go home" I opend the office door and saw Gemma crying and holding a white mask in her hands I looked back outside and saw opie and jax "Abel go see uncle opie and daddy " I watched him run over and I shut the office door walking over to Gemma .

"What's wrong gem?" She looked up at me and pointed to the doors "get Abel and my son home ill be over later" I frowned "I'm not one of the boys I'm not leaveing , why are you crying" she sighed "a few months back I was driving home after one of the clubhouse party's and a lady pulled me over saying her baby was chocking ... When I got out of me car she knocked me out ...when I woke up their were three guys wearing masks and they told me to tell jax and clay to stop selling guns then they ....raped me" she whispered the last part and my jaw dropped "Gemma you have to tell them" she shook her head "no no Luca we can't we need to protect the club" I sighed "I'm here if you need me" she nodded and looked at the ground "tell opie to go home and get Abel and jax home baby" I nodded and walked out of the office in shock should I tell the boys or do I protect the club and keep it a secret?