Chapter 7- Differences

Oh Ella! King? What an earth? So I kissed a boy! Whats the fuss?

Gabriel was waking up beside me, his head resting on my wing. His wings were only an outline again since yesterday. I watched him wake, his eyes fluttering open slowly, and the look of innocence present on his face disappear into a slow grin.

"Wakey wakey sunshine." I whispered into his mouth as he pressed his lips on mine for a quick kiss. Again, (well you know me!) I succumbed to his kiss, before breaking away when I heard an excited whisper behind me,

"I told you so!" I sat up at once to see Ella and five of the councelors looking at us, with joyful smiles upon their faces. Oh, for gods sake! Why were they so excited? Just because I kissed a boy doesnt mean I'm going to marry him!

"Yes, so I kissed him. That doesn't automatically make him my king!"

"I think you'll find that it does."

"Er, no! It doesn't!"

"Yes, it does. Angel to angel kissing makes a bond that can't be severed until one of you dies. I'm afraid you're stuck together. Not that you wouldn't like that anyway!" Councilor Ereon laughed

"Will you leave us please councilors? We have lots to discuss. We have only just met eachother- he doesnt even know about Angels."

They looked confused, but left without a word. I sighed. I had a lot of explaining to do, yet again.

                                                     (maybe half an hour later)

"So just to recap on all of this absolutely mental stuff, I'm an Angel, You're the Angel Queen, and we've just, like, bonded for life? In the Angel Realm, or The Angeli Realm as you say."

"Yep, that just about summons it up." Apart from one thing, which I hadn't said. "There's something else." I sighed. "You're not a normal Angel. You are a Dark Angel. The children, supposedly, of the Devil and an Angel."

 "What?!"

"Yeah...  you should be fine, although people will hold grudges."

"Why? What have I done to them?"

"Erm, your people kind of declared war on them. My parents were killed battling them. So were many others." I could see the shock on his face when I told him. He didn't have a clue how to reply to me. It was kinda sweet actually.

"I'm really sorry." he said eventually. I could see it in his face that he was.

"It's okay. I never knew them. Come on." I dragged him from the bed.

"Where are we going?" He asked, rather startled.

"To tell the council about you."