Chapter 3- Gabriel.

He was an Angel. I doubt he was legal- only a very select few were allowed to live on Earth. He walked off and turned into my next classroom.

"Talia." I whispered. "He's an Angel."

The result was immediate. She shot up staight and her eyes widened so much that she was constantly blinking.

"W-What?"

"You heard me."

The bell rung, and I dragged Talia into class with me, her eyes still wide and her legs stiff.

I could swear to you that she stayed that way all through class, but I wasn't really focusing on her. Gabriel kept staring at me- at my back, at my wings, as if he'd never seen a pair before. Mine were a little different though. Instead of a silver outline they were gold, just like the actual wings. It was the same for all royals apparently. Most angels had white wings. When I caught him looking at them, he would smile at me and then continue working, just as if nothing had happened, and involuntarily, I smiled back.

We came out of class, and a poster by the door caught my eye. It said "Prom Next Week!" in big red letters.

"Theres a prom next month?" I asked Talia, suprised.

"Yeah- I forgot to tell you. Oh! Do you have a dress?"

"I have the perfect one." I smiled.

Sorry its so short :/ I'll make the next one longer :)