do I know you any more

(Dereks pov) We walked in the beatiuful leave less trees that the crows sat on. I wait paicently to speak to them until we were far away from the house I knew she was listening In on our covo. " Hey.... " I said stopping to listen she had an device that could make it were she could her us speak.
" come on,come on let's go time to run." I said . We were like a pack of wolves running for an rely morning meal were the air was crisp and the wind whipped causing you to get wind burn. We jumped across a deep trench about 14 ft deep and 20 ft wide the range of this humans would say you couldn't make it . but there's a problem with that statement  were half human a half wolf most of us.
We ran til are hearts content we finally stopped at a creek aspen took off his clothes well not his boxers and ran and jumped in. " aspen what are you doing. " I said " what it was hot." He said " why did we run said aria rubbing my shoulder and swirled with my hair. " well then. " Alex said aria pulled my head down close to hers and Alex stopped watching and aria started to bite my ear and we started to kiss and Alex glanced back at me and she started to cry and run in the woods I wanted to chase after her but aria had on the love charm. I did like aria she has beautiful black hair and green eyes so green they matched the color if the leaves in the spring. She was the closes thing to family I had. Bug alex is more I love alex more than any thing. Ade ran after her and me and aria started to remove the clothes of our person. It started to rain I felt but that stupid love charm I Wanted her to remove it so much but for some strange reason I smelled blood. Then my bloodlust rose up and I wanted to kill but aria kept going and my eyes glowed with an evil dark red but she did care then my claws spiked out I clawed her face and ripped that love charm right off her neck.  I stood up and ran to alex yet I did not find the blood smell as I grew closer. I Smelled More Blood But I couldn't tell if it was alexs or ades but I was fearful.