the moment that changed us

I had sat on my bed for hours then I desided I am going to bed I was asleep for hours. Until two in the morning I felt a throng pain in my arm I woke up to an iv in it. The force field was gone I ripped the iv out of my arm and the room got dizzy and the lights were hazy. " derek." I screamed " what's the matter did some one drug you hahaha..." She said In a evil nagging tone all of the sudden my world started to fade I hit the railing of the stair case to try to see. I broke the rail and fell eight feet down my life flashed before my eyes. I SCREAMED DEREK so loud it echoed through the whole house. I saw him finally but it was a little bit to late. Aspen was half vampire half werewolf he caught me just a as my head hit the ground. " alex I'm sorry. " Said aspen in moments later aspens fangs came out he tried to fight it but he couldn't and his teeth entered my neck. He started to suck the blood out of my veins and aria bursted through the door. She had an red jem on on a silver chain and so did derek although my head was bust my vison was blurry any one could see that they were love charms. " ah-ah-aspen." I said aria put her hand near my chest and white light came out my chest started to burn at that moment I couldn't see any thing. " derek do something she and him are killing alex. " Said Brett he stood there didn't do a thing. " derek if you dont do some thing I will." Said Brett derek didn't even move or look at him. Brett pushed him into the wall "derek snap out of it." Said Brett then finally saw that the necklace the problem for some reason it was controlling him.

(Brett's POV )
I saw that gleaming red necklace reflecting the moon's light from the skylight in the living room. " I have to rip of that red necklace." I thought to my self. he looked solace looking at alex getting her life sucked out of her. She was dying and I'm going to stop it so I looked at Derek and grabbed the chain on his neck and I pulled at it like I was trying to win tough a war. Alex was my best friend and I'm not going to let her die I soon as i got that necklace off him I smashed it with the end of my 20 gage shot gun. Aria fell to the ground " why did you do that you disobeyed my orders." She yelled
" no you disobeyed mine." Said alexs mom (I'm going to Call her by her name "calle") aria ran to the Door in a quick hiss.