on argument led to the end of us

(Dereks pov ) We walked swiftly to the woods. The leaves cruched as we walked on them  the tress bare no leafs only crows and branches. The fog swooped in like a flock of birds it brought chills up my spine I had goose bumps on my four arms. It was chilly it felt like a cool brisk touch on my neck from jack frost. I was so nervous like a job interview I was scared to tell alex what had happend between me and aria. " is this far enough. " Said ade annoyed by all the leaves in flip flops. " its good right here guess. " I said " alright so why are we here. " Said Brett " cause I need to ask questions. " I said calming the group. " number one alex I need to tell. You something." I said  alright here I go she probably won't mind I mean am I right.then aria looked at me and showed me her necklace it made no sense suddenly I felt like I liked her.

(Alexs pov )  I had something to tell him to. " I have something to tell you also. " I said " you first I promise it couldnt be worst than mine. " said derek ok then j was going to tell him. In front of the whole group ughhh.       " alright me and Brett slept together  woo I'm glad to get that off mychest." I said putting on a quick grin.

(Dereks pov ) I can't belive what I just heard her voice echoed in my head like I was in the grand Canyon. " I sex with aria In the shower and I enjoyed it." I said I wish I never said that, I wish i never said that Was runing through my head like a round about.
" I loved Brett he was so good at it." Said alex " I enjoyed aria in fact I would do her three more times before you." I said " well at least I don't sink my teeth into the people I depend on." Said alex then she looked so angry she had a distance look on her face. Aria ran to me and I pick her up and kissed her then it turned in to  a make out her lips were sweet like a forbidden fruit you weren't supposed to eat.
" you're such a jerk . " Alex said running then she fell and it started to pour down rain aspen followed her and i wanted to cry so badly that night I was so hurt but I felt like I loved aria that was the weird thing.