hello, beauty once again

(Dereks pov ) I heard knocking on the door alexs mom elenor went to answer it. I smelled a familiar scent and a voice u hadn't heard in a long time it was alex she walked in by Brett and ade and she saw aspen and me and aria. " alex." I screamed
" derek." She yelled runing up to me " I missed you I thought about you all three months." I said  so happily with her I'm complete with out her I'm a train reck she her I'm all fixed up. She is my world my one piece that makes me happy the one thing I can't live without she is my one and only my true pride. A delicate piece of art work she's wonderful amazing her blueish green eyes made me so filled with joy I love you alex. I hope she doesn't know about aria i need to tell her but I just can't I don't want to break her heart.

(Alexs pov ) I saw him he was my  true love, my first kiss, my first love I was so into him. His lovely voice could put a baby to sleep it's so soft his big blue eyes made fall in this love hole that I didn't want to dig myself out of.  His brown flippy hair look like a boy who would never talk to me but I can't judge a book by its cover. He's kind, gental, that sweet you'll have a sweet tooth the first try. His love is my drug I'll love him everyday on this misrable planet and he is my sun my moon and my one love. Derek I'd a one of a kind person you could find him on the street walking he's a special person. I Hope He Won't Find Out About Me And Brett and That Stupid Love charm he would did if he found out.

( Dereks pov ) " Hey. " I said " hey. " She said " I missed you. " I said to her holding her in my arms. " I missed you to. " She said " so how was your three months. "  I said headed up to grab the rail and Brett,aria,ade and aspen followed up to my room. " well it was wonderful." Alex said then derek slammed the door. " okay every one I need to tell to something but we can't speak here let's go in the woods. " I said I opened the door and we ran down the stairs and out the front door.