the ash from a mountain

"But there's something wrong about that bite. " Said Derek with worried eyes the room smelled like the woods along with frebreeze. Derek smelled like gasoline and blood well he also had blood stains on his shirt."ahhh ugh derek It's hurting it keeps stinging oww." I yelled
(Derek pov)
She started to scream I didn't know what to do we stitched up what we could but the stitches ripped open. The blood stain on her shirt got bigger and bigger until it was so much it went through to the bed sheets. Then she started to pull at her chains and then cut her hand on the sharp chain. Aspen runs up the stairs and comes in the room. " is she okay. " asked aspen
"Derek, there blood." He said " yeah captain obvious. " Said Derek " I'm a little bit ashamed to admit this but Rember hybrid I get out of control when see and smell blood." He stated "hold your noes." Said Derek smirking " no derek I'm losing control ahu." He spit out at me. I noticed it got real quite so I turned around and his fangs were out and he snarled at me with this gleam in his eye that told you to run but I couldn't leave alex his yellowish orange eyes that looked with anger and he had a quenching thirst for blood but when he tasted blood he couldn't stop I have seen it with my own eyes. He keeps biting at the throat until the victims body is completely drained. " derek let me have her I'll make her all better I prommise." He said in a hiss " aspen you know I can't do that." I said then I ran to a bottle of moutain ash and revnum it keeps hybrids out. I poured it in a circle around me and my beauty hoping it would block that absurd monster that feasts on humans and nothing much less.
" come on Alex don't be afrid I only want a taste." Aspen snarled
(Alex pov)
" aspen I know that's not you its your craving for blood." I said I was frighten. I trembled in fear I never had shook from fear as much as I was right then. I sat there in silently I listened to derek and aspen bickering at each other but all I did was sit. I  thought about how my life would end and something came over me like I was brewing up an anger from the unknown heavens knows what shall happen next but I do know that is the new me doesn't take shit.