Back again.

Hey, VAS HAPPENIN PEEPS!?!?! :D I have updated again! WOOP!

Vote and Comment guys? Please? Thanks!!! :D It makes me happy!

I'd like to say HIIIIIIIIIII to the Smurf Queen (Awesome nickname I thought up for her! ;D). I don't know why. That was random :P. I just fancied saying Hi :D Lol.

AND! If anyone wants a part in this story then just comment below and I'll get back to ya! I just fancied saying that too :) In a weird mood today. And, HI to the TREE QUEEN!!!!! :D RANDOM! :)

Anyway, Comment, Fan and Vote GUYS PLEASE! :D

Enjoy this chapter ;D

Louis' P.O.V:

We didn't turn when we heard the door open. We knew it was Reece. I turned as she stood by my side, looking at Zayn. Her jaw was clenched and her mouth set in a line, her hands were in fists, her eyes weren't shining as they locked onto Zayn.

'We got a call from the hospital' Liam explains. She nods, her eyes still on Zayn. She shouldn't blame herself for what happened to him.

'Oh Ok' she answers. Then the door opens again and a nurse walks in. She puts her hand on Reece's shoulder and starts to lead her out.

'Times up, guys' she says.

'Wait! Let Reece stay for a while. She only just got here' I protest.

The nurse nods and we all file out after her.

Reece's P.O.V:

Zayn looks bad. I walk over to his bed and hold his hand. I put my other hand on his face, my thumb rubbing his cheek.

I sit down, beside him, careful not to jostle the bed. Oh God. I hope he'll be Ok. Please let him be Okay! I silently think, squeezing his hand.

I lean forward taking in his face. His breath smooth on my face.

'Oh Zayn, you'll be alright. You will. Zayn, don't leave me. You don't know what a big mistake I've made. Why are you going out with Kari when you could be...' I drift off.

'Zayn, I should've told you this when you were in a...normal condition. Now, you can't even hear me' I take a breath and squeeze his hand.

'I love you Zayn' I whisper. I close my eyes to block the tears and I get ready to leave.

I feel a faint pressuring on my hand. I gasp and look down, surprised. Then I feel it again.

Oh my GOD!

'Zayn? Zayn, can you hear me?' I ask in a whisper. There's a faint pressuring again and then a small sigh. My heart starts thumping so hard I think it's gonna jump out of my chest.

I hear a groan and I freeze, not knowing what to expect. I look at his face.

I see a flicker by his eyes and then they flash open. I stare, gaping at him, relief flooding through me. He's alright! He's OK!

'Zayn?' I call, tentatively. He smiles at me and goes to sit up. I squeal loudly and run to him, hugging his neck. He cries out in pain.

'Shit, sorry' I say, taking a step back. He grins at me and pulls me back.

'Just don't hug me as hard' he says.

'You're Ok! You're Ok!' I start whispering in his ear. He leans back.

'Yeah, I'm Ok' he says grinning. Then it sets in. I leave the room screaming.

'GUYS! He's OK!' I scream, as I spot them sitting down waiting for me.