Chapter 13: I promise

*Self harm warning!*
Jack's POV:
For the past few weeks, I've been getting bullied by Wade, one of the most popular boys in school. He would always pin me against the lockerd or push me on the ground and start kicking me. Wade's friends would help him beat me. I didn't tell Mark because I feared that it would make things worse. Because of this, I started cutting. After school, I would go home and lock myself in the bathroom. At first, it hurt. But after a while, the pain disappeared. To hide the cuts, I wore long sleeves. People always looked at me, but I ignored them. I always put on a believable smile when I saw Mark. It was after school and I was in the bathroom. As I was cutting my wrist, my phone vibrated.
Markimoo💕- I'm coming over your house to tell you something important. See you in a bit ;)
I started to panic and quickly wrapped bandages on my wrist. I pulled my sleves down and hid the knife. I ran downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey Mark." I said.
"Hey Jackboy." Mark said, giving me a peck on the lips and coming into the house.
"So, what's the important thing you wanna tell me?"
"Actually," said Mark, "I don't have something to tell you. But I've got something for you." He said. I was happy. My mom was the only one to get me something nice in my life. Now, I have Mark, who would do anything to keep my happy.
"Close your eyes and hold out your hands." Said Mark.
I did what he said and felt something soft in my hand.
"You can open your eyes now."
I opened my eyes and a huge grin formed on my face.
"You got me a Deadpool plushie!?"
He nodded, grinning as well.
"Yeah! I remembered how much you love Deadpool. So I went to the store and found one. I wanted to do something nice for you to say thank you for always being there for me." Mark said, pulling me into a hug. Then, he grabbed my wrist and yanked me up to my bedroom. He closed the door and sat on my bed. When Mark looked at my hand, he looked at me with a concerned look.
"Jack, what happened? He asked, pointing to my hand.
I looked at my hand and saw red liquid on it.
Shit! I cursed myself in my mind. I quickly got up and shook my head.
"N-nothing." I said, trying to rush to the bathroom. But I was stopped by Mark.
"I know you're lying, Jack. Tell me the truth."
I sighed, knowing that I could never lie to Mark because he could always tell when I'm lying.
"Fine." I say, rolling up my sleeves and revealing the cuts on my arms. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"Jack, why are you doing this?"
"The truth is..... Wade and his friends have been bullying me for the past few weeks." I say, feeling tears sting my eyes.
Mark pulled me into a hug and I cried, feeling bad for hiding all of this from Mark. We were like this for a while until I stopped crying. Mark looked at me and said:
"Promise me that you won't do this again."
"I promise."
We then hugged again, but this time, it was a little shorter. For the rest of the evening, we just hung out in my room. I just thought about how I have people that care about me and how they wouldn't want to see me like this. At the end of the day, I repeatedly told myself that I would never cut again.

And I never did.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope u enjoy this chapter! If you liked it, HIT that vote button and feel free to leave comments some below!

I seriously love all of you guys!

BYEEEE :P