Chapter 4: Feelings

2 weeks later

Mark's POV:
I got out of bed to the sound of my alarm. I hit the snooze button and headed into the shower. After the shower, I decided to wear my blue t-shirt, my grey sweatshirt, black jeans, my red converses, and my 'EPIC' headband. I go downstairs to go eat breakfast. When I went into the kitchen, my father looked up from his newspaper and at my headband. I heard him chuckle before he looked back at his paper. I ignored him and proceeded to make myself some breakfast. I chose to make a ham and cheese omelette. After about 5 minutes, my omelette was done and proceeded to eat.
-----------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV:
I hit snooze on my alarm and dragged myself out of bed. I took a shower and put on my black t-shirt, my green hoodie, blue jeans, black converses, and my beanie. I grabbed my back pack and my phone and headed downstairs. I decided to eat some cereal.
~Time skip~
I grabbed my things and headed outside. I saw Mark and instantly ran up to him.
"Hey Mark!"
"Hey Jack! Looks like you're in a good mood.'
I chuckled and we proceeded to walk to school. There was something about Mark. He brought out a side of me that I never knew I had. Happiness. I had a feeling that he would be by my side when I needed him. Everytime he smiled, I felt something. A feeling that I couldn't explain. A feeling that confused me. I shook off this feeling multiple times, but it always came back when I was with him. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Mark.
"Jack! Were you even listening to me?"
"S-sorry. I was in my thoughts."
"What were you thinking about?"
"Nothing important."
He shrugged and we had entered the school. We got our things and went to out first period class.
~another time skip bc im lazy~
School went by pretty quick. I was at my locker getting my things and ready to go home. When I closed my locker, I saw Mark standing right in front of me.
"Jesus Mark! I told you about that!"
He just laughed while I was trying to calm down.
"I know, but I thought it would be funny to do it again."
I looked at him and playfully punched his arm.
"Fuckin' douchebag."
We chuckled and began walking home. Those feelings came back as we were talking and this time I couldn't ignore them. I couldnt put them to the side. When I reached my house, I said goodbye to Mark and proceeded to walk in. I went in started to walk upstairs. I went in my room and threw my bag in the corner. I sat on my bed thinking.
Why do I have these feelings? What do they mean? Is it possible that I like Mark? "Should I tell Mark I'm gay?
After that last thought, another thought came and it was a horrible thought.
What if Mark didn't accept me?
That thought kept me up for a while before sleep consumed me.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry I updated this story so late! I had band camp last week and I am obsessed with a story called Ever After. I mentioned it before. I'll try to update as often as I can.

That's it for now

BYEEE :P