Chapter 16: Tornado Warning

(A/N I don't know how anxiety works so plz don't be mad if I get something wrong)
A few weeks later
Mark's POV:
Jack and I were at his house watching a movie. Jack was laying on my chest and I had my arm around his shoulder. I've made sure to tell him that I love him everyday ever since that nightmare. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it said that there was a tornado warning. I turned on the news and it also had a tornado warning.
"Come on, lets find a safe space."
When I got up, I looked at Jack. He wasn't getting up.
"Jack?" Are you ok?"
He shook his head.
"I'm scared, Mark."
I put my hand out.
"Its going to be ok. Just trust me."
He nodded and grabbed my hand. We turned off everything and found a closet to hide in. We went in and I used the flashlight app on my phone. While we were in there, I heard Jack's breathing get faster.
"Jack, what's wrong?"
"I-I-I can't breathe." He managed to say in between breaths.
I held his hand and whispered soothing words to him.
"Its gonna be ok. Just calm down and relax." I said in a soothing voice.
After a while, his breathing was back to normal. I pulled him into a hug. We were like this until we left the closet. We went back upstairs and finished our movie. Eventually, I heard snoring. I looked at Jack to see him fast asleep. I smiled and kissed his forehead. After about 5 minutes, I was also consumed into a deep sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I'll update a longer chapter later. If you liked this chapter, HIT that vote button in the face and feel free to leave comments down below.

Luv you guys! <3

BYEEEEE! :P