Chapter 6: The Sleepover

(P.S. I LOVE Twenty One Pilots so much!)

Mark's POV:
"Do you wanna spend the night at my house?"
I stood there, shocked at the question he just asked. I thought about it. Eventually, Jack spoke up.
"Its ok if you dont want to come over."
"No, no its fine. And I guess it'll be fine. I just gotta check with my mom."
He looked at me with a wide smile.
"Cool! Let me know what she says."
I nodded and started to head home. I assumed that my mom would say yes, but I just wanted to be sure. I went in and saw my mom cleaning the dishes in the sink.
"Hey sweetie! How was your day?"
"It was fine. Anyways, is it ok if I spend the night at Jack's house?"
She looked at me for a minute, but then she nodded.
"Sure you can!"
"Ok. Thanks Mom!"
"You're welcome."
I went upstairs and got a bag. I put my pajamas in there and some clothes for tomorrow. I grabbed the bag and headed downstairs. I said one more goodbye to my mom and dad and went out the door. I went over to Jack's house and knocked on the door. I stood there for a few seconds and the door opened. Its was Jack standing there with the biggest smile on his face.
"Looks like your mom said yes then, huh?"
I laughed and nodded.
"May I come in?"
"Well, of course you may." Jack said in a royal like voice. As soon as I went in, Jack practically yanked me upstairs. When we got to his room, he closed his door.
"You have a LOT of games."
"Yeah. I really like games so I would always buy a game in Ireland."
"Cool."
He chuckled and smiled.
"Thanks. Wanna play a game?"
"Sure! What games do you have?"
"Well I have Mario Kart, Mario Maker, Shadow of the Colossus....."
"Lets play Shadow of the Colossus!"
~Time skip~

Jack's POV:
We spent about an hour and a half playing that game. We stopped and decided to talk for a while. I took out my phone and put on Ride by Twenty One Pilots.
"You listen to Twenty One Pilots?" Mark asked. He looked surprised at that fact.
"Yeah. Why?"
"That's my favorite band!"
I was now the one that was shocked!
"Really!?"
"Yeah! I love their songs!"
Then we started to sing along to it.
Oh, oh I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride oh, oh ,oh
I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!
Taking my time on my riiiiiiiiiiiiide!
After that, we took a shower, changed into our pajamas, and watched a movie. After about 20 minutes into the movie, I heard snoring. I looked at Mark and saw that he was sleeping. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. What am I saying? He probably doesn't even like guys anyways. I sighed and watched the movie before my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep too.
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! I might update another chapter today so be ready for that.
I'm so proud of this story so far!

That's it for now

BYEEE! :P