Part Eight - The Plan

I knew Lauren liked Jay! While we're walking to Starbucks we start trying to think of a plan to get her and Bird together. Just as I'm about to have a break-through we hear some girls screaming my name. We both turn round and we see two girls running towards us. I'm not sure whether to run or not. These girls look pretty scary. They're getting closer and I turn round to Lauren to see what she wanted to do just as she's about to say something the two girls are right in front of us.

Me – umm hi?

Girl 1 – Oh my god it's really you! You're really Amy George!

Girl 2 – This is surreal! We've bet Nath and Amy in one day!

Me – Wait were you the girls who Nathan was with when I called him?

Girl 1 – She remembers us!

We spend about half an hour talking to the fans that we found out names were Jena and Lizzie until we realize how long we had been talking for and thought we should probably get the Starbucks because the boys will probably be worried about us. I quickly text Nathan to say why we have been out so long and we start walking towards the shop.

Me-  Lauren we have to talk about Jay at some point.

She looks down and then up at me again

Lauren- I know

Me- How long have you liked him?

Lauren – Well I liked him ever since I met him really but I've started really falling for him these past couple of days.

Me- Lauren you've liked him for over a year and you're only just telling me now!

Lauren- I know I'm sorry I just didn't know how you'd react

Me- It's fine. We need start thinking of a plan now.

I start thinking and nothing comes to me. I couldn't think of anything. We get back to the bus and go back in as if nothing's happened.

Tom – Finally you're back I've been waiting for my Starbucks for what feels like hours

Me- Geez you're such a diva we've only been gone about 45 minutes

I pass everyone's to them and sit back down next to Nathan he kisses my cheek and goes

Nathan- Thanks babe

As soon as he said I remember how me and him got together, and I finally think off a plan.

Me- OH MY GOD I'VE GOT IT!

As soon as say that I remember that it's not just me and Lauren anymore and we're actually with other people who and now looking strangely at me. Lauren looks at me with a mixture of shock and happiness that I've finally thought of a plan. I just need a way of telling Lauren. Ahh I can play the blob card.

Me- Lauren I need to talk to you in the other room.

Lauren – oh ok?

She starts to get up just as Max comes over to me and says

Max- Whatever you have to say you can say in front of us.

Then winks at me.

Me- I really don't think you want to know.

He starts poking me and repeats

Max- Come on tell us, tell us, tell us.

Me- It's my time of the month and I need to speak to Lauren about something!

All the boys look at me with shocked and disgusted looks on their faces. I giggle and say

Me - Told you that you wouldn't want to know.

I drag Lauren into the back room also known as the other end of the bus with a curtain in front of it.

Lauren- You've got a plan?

Me- I've got a plan!

Lauren – Oh my god tell me!

Me – well the plan is.......

A/N – so hey guys I know haven't updated in a bit and I know this chapter is short but I have writers block. If you could all do me a massive favour and read my new Josh Hutcherson fan-fic in would be much appreciated. Also thank you so much for over 500 reads it's absolutely AMAZING!  Comment what you think and please vote byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)