Jealous Much?

So yeah I felt like updating for you all again and stuff. I'm tired cus I was up late last night due to random feels and insomnia...
~

He moves slowly towards me, I can feel my breath hitch he stops with his face inches from mine.

'Heey stiiing~' he purrs deviously and I gulp.

Suddenly the gap between us closes and-
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP...

'Urgh... r..ogue?'

'No it's laxus you idiot. Now GET UP!'
My brother slams the door as I rub my eyes and sit up.

Dammit it was a dream...

I get up and start to get dressed, recalling recent events.

They said he could leave... but he still needs weekly treatment...

I check the time and see that it's 8:20.

No time for breakfast then.

I hurry downstairs and get into Laxus' car.

I hope his therapist is kind...

'Woah. You're in the car before me what's up?' Laxus gets into the drivers seat and pulls out onto the road.
'Wait no it's about rogue isn't it?'

I sigh and nod, staring out the window.

'I just want him to get better...'
Laxus nods in agreement.

'He'll get better but these things never really go away; just be there for him when he needs you.'

I nod again, and he turns on the radio. Some shitty pop song is playing so he turns it off again and reaches for his headphones only to find that he doesn't have them with him.

'You forgot your headphones!? Is there some kind of national emergency?'

'I didn't lose them I lent them to freed.'

'Oh so the classic jumper thing except with headphones... but won't he go deaf with your music?'

'Oh shut up you dickwad we're not dating.'

'Who said anything about dating?' I smile innocently as he growls at me.

'We're not.'
He says annoyedly.

'Oh yeah? Tell that to this!' I say showing him a picture lissanna sent me.

'WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT?!' he starts swerving out of our lane
'EYES ON THE ROAD IDIOT DO YOU WANT TO GET BOTH OF US KILLED!'
He focuses back on driving and I start to regret calling him 'idiot'

We remain in silence for the rest of the journey and when we get to the school parking lot I get out really quickly and practically run in the door.
I check the time and I see that it is 8:50...

So... ten more minutes...
oh fuck off I've been away from school for a while.

I run down the corridor bumping into people and apologizing as I go by. I turn around a corner only to trip up and actually fall on top of someone, who happens to be the person I'm looking for. Rogue.

I stare at him for what seems like hours before getting off him as fast as I can.

'I-I'm sorry r-rogue I wasn't looking-'
'It's fine..' he says and I help him up, is he blushing?

'We should go to class...' he says and I nod still staring at him.

He is blushing oml he looks so adorable right now! I could just-
'EARTH TO BUMBLEBEEEE!?!' Someone yells obnoxiously waving their hand in front of my face.

'He's too busy staring at 'roguie'.' Gray says snickering.

For some reason this irks rogue and he punches gray in the gut, whilst Natsu yanks on my hair yelling 'YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOOOW!' at the top of his lungs.

Suddenly a deathly aura surrounds us and natsu gets of me and gray looks, well, gray.

'DO YOU IMBECILES KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?' Erza appears out of nowhere all kitted up in her heaven's wheel armour.

'...partay time?..' I whisper and rogue laughs.

'YOU WILL BE LATE FOR CLASS IF YOY DON'T SCRAM NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU WORTHLE-oh hi Jellal.' Jellal walks up to us and erza's armour has miraculously changed into her uniform.

I mean I like rogue but daamn who wouldn't want a peice of that...

'Hello erza.'

Nevermind I don't like his voice...

'Oh sting, I applaud you on your brother's success; although he was unable to defeat me he still gave me a hard time.'

'Thanks!' I say happily and he turns to rogue.

'And rogue, I heard that yukino and rufus broke up!' I internally facepalm and rogue almost scowls at him, pulling me away.

'Thats nice.' He says practically dragging me. 'Well we have to get to class so bye.'
I look back to see Jellal looking a bit confused and when we turn a corner I stop.

'What was that about?'

'He looked at you funny.'

'What?''

'He talked about yukino breaking up with rufus as if it was a good thing; but that really hurt her...'

'Yeah but you said-' I get cut off by the bell ringing for the start of class. We hurry down the corridor and go into the classroom just in time.

He doesn't sit next to me in this class so I start drawing from memory.

I could have sworn he was jealous...
I think as I try to remember the pattern on his guitar.

~
Omg r u proud of me that was pretty long right? Idk I have more school early tomorrow so you better vote I sacrificed for you all I am amazing and fucking tired bye