All right

Oml so much is happening in my life rn I am so sorry I haven't been updating but yeah I have some 'interesting' plans for this book...

Heheheeee...

(^Also watch vid it's important^)
~

'R-rogue?'

'Wha- sting!?''

~

'Who do you think you are,

running round leaving scars,

Collecting your jar of hearts.

Tearing love apart.

You're gonna catch a cold,

From the ice inside your soul,

Don't come back for me.

Don't come back at all.'

The sound of my voice harmonizes and weaves a tune with my guitar.
I forget everything as I focus on the song and my fingers on the frett of the guitar.

'Who do you think you are?'

'Who do you think,

You are?'

I finish the last strum on my guitar and fall back onto the hospital bed.

This... I... I think I might be ready to see sting...

I think back to my earlier conversation with levy...
and when gajeel gave me my guitar...

I am so lucky to have these people in my life

'R-rogue?'

~

I walk down the corridor as fast as I can, heading towards rogue's room.
As I approach, I hear something that sounds like an angel came down from heaven to sing on earth; but when I look inside the door what I see is like the opposite.

Rogue is playing a guitar and singing with his eyes closed. Black wisps of dark magic swirl around him, and the shadows in the room appear to dance. The more and more he sings, the darker the room gets. Some of the wisps escape from under the door. He opens his eyes, and theg shine like two red stars in the darkness.

I stare at him in awe, taking in all that I see and trying to commit it to memory.

Slowly I open the door, and I creep inside. Thankfully he doesn't notice me sit in the corner of the room, I am covered by his shadows.

He finishes singing and the shadows stop dancing, the wisps of magic disperse and he falls back onto the bed as the room slowly brightens.

'R-rogue?'

'Wha-sting!?''

I get up and walk towards him slowly. He sits up. I stop next to his bed.

For a moment, we just stay, and it feels like time has stopped as we take in each others presence.

'I-it's been a while.' I say nervously

'Sting .'

I can see he is trying to say something, but he can't seem to find the words to say it. Then he finally speaks.

'Sting I- I'm so s-sorry...'
He looks down ashamedly, and I feel like my heart just split in two.

'Rogue. It's not your fault. Look at me rogue.'

He lifts his head up slowly and his eyes meet mine.

'If you want to blame someone, blame that fucking shadow not yourself... blame me for not being there...'

'S-sting...' I can see he's tearing up and I sit down next to him and hug him. I feel my own tears coming, and I bury my face in his hair.

We stay like this for a couple of minutes and when he pulls away, it takes all of my self control not to kiss him right there and then. I make do with wiping his tears off of his face.

'You know, you have an incredible singing voice.'

'H-how long were you there?' He asks, blushing a bit.

'Oh I dunno, ten, fifteen minutes maybe? Or hours who knows...'

He laughs a bit making me smile
'Creep.'

'H-hey! I was only there for like five seconds! Oy shut up!' I say as he starts doing stalker impressions.

'But seriously you lo-sounded really good...'

Fucking hell I am so obvious... god I'm an idiot...

'Thanks..' he smiles and I feel my heart explode.

I think things will be ok with us again...

~
Long enough? Idk... comment if you want them longer...
I look forthward to see you again,
so I bid you farewell until then!

(Idek et idgaf t[-v-t ] )