Not Monday...

Helli pepleo, just read the first three naruto manga and I recommend it to you guys! Do remember to comment any suggestions you might have for the story~
~
'STING! GET UP NOW OR I'LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!'
My brother yells at me from downstairs and I groan.
I was having a nice dream...

'STING!'
'OK OK I'M COMING NOW!'

I yell and get up to get changed only to realise I fell asleep in my clothes.
Shit I forgot again...

I run downstairs as fast as I can and grab my bag and an apple before going out of the house and slamming the door behind me.

'Try not to take the door of when you close it next time.' Grumbles laxus annoyedly. I check the time. It's 8:30.
'We're going to get detention! Why didn't you wake me?'
'Didn't seem like you wanted to be woken up by what you were muttering.' he says smirking at me and I feel my face heat up.Fuck.
I may or may not have been dreaming about a certain Raven haired red eyed angel.
'God laxus, don't say anything!' I beg him
'So you do like him!'
'None of your fucking business you jerk.' I snap back.

~

We arrive at the school's parking lot and hurry inside. Laxus goes off to his class and I run down the corridor towards the lockers.

I turn a corner and see rogue standing there with a strange shadow cast over his face but leaving the red of his eyes untouched and gleaming in the shadows. Wisps of strange shadows dance like flames all over him, and his hair is longer with a streak of white going through it.

He is standing by my locker, writing a message on it with an ominously red substance.

'Rogue?'
I know as soon as I've said it I should have kept quiet. He turns round sharply as I dart behind the corner.
I can almost feel his intense glare upon the spot where I vanished, and I hold my breath as I hear a strange sound; one I recognize as rogue turning into his shadow form.

I see the eerie shadow creeping aroung the corner and suddenly,as if my body moved by itself, I jump out from the wall and somehow grab hold of the shadow, pulling out an unconscious rogue. The wispy remains of the shadow flow back into the shade next to rogue, who's eyes slowly flutter open.

'Sting?' He says weakly looking up at me. I stare down at him and don't reply. I almost lean closer to him when I hear footsteps running towards us.

I look up to see Lucy running
Towards us.
'Sting! There you are! Why are you so-' she spots rogue lying on the floor.
'Rogue?! Oh my god Rogue are you OK? You're as white as a sheet!'
Rogue nods slowly in return and tries to get up, only making him paler still and I try to help him. Lucy helps me but as soon as we have him upright he loses consciousness and we are just able to catch him as he falls.

'You carry him to the ward and I'll go and get a teacher.' Lucy instructs me and I pick up rogue (who is lighter than I originally thought) and walk as fast as I can to the medical room.

When I get there it is empty, so I put rogue down onto a bed and look around for something that might help him.

I can't find anything so I pull up a chair and sit down next to him.
I hold his hand and feel how cold it is compared to mine. I brush the hair out of his eyes and study his face. The perfect jawline, the long dark eyelashes, his usually slightly pink cheeks now flushed of any colour.
I hear him groan and he slowly opens his eyes, revealing Two bright rubies that suddenly spot me next to him. He goes even paler still and I hear him whisper

'Don't tell them. Please don't tell anyone what you saw.'

He looks at me with pleading eyes, and I nod in reply.
He seems satisfied with this and slowly closes his eyes again, his breathing becoming regular as he falls back asleep.

I let go of his cold hand and walk out the door to class, running when I hear hurried footsteps going to the ward.
~
Haha! Gotcha there! Bet you thought it was gonna be a normal chapter but some serious shit just went down there. Also the song at the top is the noragami theme tune which I also can't get out of my head.
!!Wīll üpdæté ßøôñ¡¡