Party?!

ŲPĐÃȚË ŤĮMƏ! I can't thenk of anythenk to thenk so... on with the story!♥
~
I go up to my room as soon as we get home.
I check the time and see it is 4:00. Still more time until sting picks me up.
I'm so nervous for the party...
I don't like parties. Too many drunk people and loud music...
Sting said he'd look after me though...
It's more likely he will get drunk and end up with some girl...
I sigh and flop onto my bed.
Who am I kidding? He just thinks of me as a friend...
I get out my laptop and go on a minecraft server.
The other reason I don't like parties is that when I'm drunk I tend to sing... a lot.
And I get very emotional. No, I'm not going to drink.
I go off the server and play singleplayer for a while. I check my watch.
5:45!!? I need to get ready!
I turn off my laptop and start rummaging through my wardrobe. I pull out a fall out boy t-shirt, some ripped jeans, my leather jacket and some black converse. I put them on and look at myself in the mirror. Good enough.
I check the time and see it is 6:02. Just then the doorbell rings and I run downstairs. I open the door and see sting standing there.
He. Looks. Hot. Shit.
I realise I'm staring and step outside quickly.
'Hey sting.'
'Hi rogue, you look good.'
Did he just complement me?!
'Thanks.' We get into his car, which is a stylish green porche.
Expensive much!?
He starts driving and turns on the radio. Last friday night starts playing.
fitting for the occasion...
I feel the palms of my hands go cold as we arrive at gray's house. I mean mantion. As we get out of the car I hear the loud music and see the flashing lights.
'Come on!' Says sting exitedly and he grabs my hand and practically drags me to the front door.
He's still holding my hand
'It'll be fine.' He assures me and we go inside. I see loads of people dancing and drinking and natsu comes over to greet us.
'Welcome guys!'
He sounds funny...
'Would you like something to drink?' He asks politely but I can see the twinkle in his eyes.
What is he planning...
'Sure!' Says sting and natsu hands him a small cup. Gray then walks up to us swaying a little.
'Heyy natsu~' he slurrs, putting an arm around natsu who's face matches his hair.
I try to contain my laughter as is see gray drag natsu somewhere.
Poor natsu...
...
but this is kind of hilarious...
I see sting go over to the food table and start stuffing his face.
'I WILL DEFEAT YOU MY NEMISIS!' shouts a very drunk erza on top of a table waving a sword about and almost hitting random people.
She's waaay drunk...
I see jellal attempting to get her down off the table, only to be punched in the face.
'Oh hiii jelly-kun~' says erza getting down from the table and glomping jellal.
I try not to laugh and I see him trying in vain to get erza off him.
This is actually kinda fun...
I see lisanna with an evil grin taking pictures left right and centre.
Yep I'm definitely not drinking...
I go over the drinks table and pour myself some lemonade. Immortals by fall out boy starts playing and I see gray start hip hop dancing in the middle of the room and a circle forms around him of people cheering/taking photos.
The things people do when they're drunk... at least he is good at dancing though...
I take a sip of the lemonade and see a very drunk midnight go up to cobra.
I gotta get some pictures!
I take out my phone.
'Cooobraaaa~ I'm boored~'
cobra looks at me pleadingly and I burst out laughing.
Have fun~
I think knowing he can hear me. I walk away and check the time.
10:00 already!?
I finish my drink and go to get a refill. Natsu is standing by the drinks table and hands me a filled cup.
'It's the last of the soda so drink up!' He says smiling.
He's being too nice...
I shake it off and take a gulp. Almost immediately I feel dizzy.
Damn that..... natsu...
I walk as straight as I can to the back door and step outside into the cold night air. I see a fountain gushing with water and I wash my face in it.
I feel my head clear a bit as the water splashes my face. I dry my face with my hands and wipe them on my jeans.
'But coobraaaa-'
'No. I'm taking you home macbeth you're drunk.'
I watch an annoyed looking cobra helping an extremely drunk midnight walk.
Macbeth?! Is midnight not his real name?.. I shouldn't say anything but... 'macbeth'? What kind of name is that?
I hurry back inside the giant house before they see me and feel like my head is suddenly blasted off with loud music. Fall out boy is playing so the dj must have a taste in music.
Maybe parties aren't that bad...
I start walking over to gray to get some pictures when I trip and someone catches me before I fall.
'Helloooo rooogiue~'
Shit.
And they pin me against the wall.
I slowly open my eyes and I see sting staring at me with his face inches from mine.
He's so close I can smell the alcohol on his breath.
'S-sting y-you're d-drunk..'
Calm down
I take a deep breath.
He doesn't reply but grins down at me cheekily, and brings his face closer to mine.
'So what if I am rogiue?' He says smirking as my face heats up.
'S-s-sting. G-get o-off..'
'Nope!~' he says before leaning in. And Kisses Me. He's kissing. Me.
...
I feel like I can barely stand, my head is spinning and I think I saw a flashing light. Eventually he gets off me.
Now I can taste the alcohol he drank.
I don't say anything for a awhile, and he just stares at me as I look at my feet.
Shit... he just... shit...
'Something on your mind roguie?~' he grins at me.
'We're going home now. You need to sleep.'
He hopefully is too drunk to remember this...
'Noo! I don't wanna go home!'
'Fine well I'm going.'
'I don't want you to go either!' He starts rubbing his eyes and sits down on a couch.
Geez he's so childish when he's drunk.
'Hey~ I could come home with you~'
Maybe not...
'Goodnight sting.' I say and start walking out the door. I walk for a while until I realise that sting was the one that drove me here and gajeel already left. My house Is five miles away and it is 3am in the morning.
I sigh and walk back inside the house and sit down on the couch next to a knocked out sting.
How will I ever look at
him again...
Around me people are either sleeping on chairs and tables or leaving slowly. I see cana and some other delinquents passed out holding bottles of beer. I feel drowsiness start to take over and I lean back and close my eyes. My head falls on something just before I black out.
...
Sting won't be able to help you rogue. I will kill him before he kills me.
...
~
Drama- drama- drama!..
I AM SO SORRY THIS UPDATE TOOK FOR EVER MY PARENTS TOOK AWAY ALL MY TECHNOLOGY AND I WAS LIVING IN THE 50'S
FOR EVER...
I will update tho so bye!