4

"Flight 86! Flight 86! Leaving in 10 minutes!"

"Oh, God!" I ran, stumbling over myself with my suitcase. "Passport, ma'am?" The policeman sternly stared at my messy hair. My hands shook with fear as I handed him my passport.

"You may go."

"Thank you sir!" I snatched my passport back and nodded a little with a wave goodbye as I ran for the plane's entrance.

I huffed and puffed as I boarded the plane. "May I help you with those?"

"Oh, yes! Thank you." I smiled, as I handed my suitcase. The woman lifted it up without any hesitation. Her strength amazed me.

"Ma'am, we're about to leave."

"Oh right, sorry!" I looked around for a seat. Here's one. I sat down, sighing in relief.

"Flight 86 will be leaving here shortly, ladies and gentlemen. We hope you'll enjoy the ride to Ireland."

—————

It was only 12 PM when we left, and now it's almost 4:30 PM... I was in so much pain by how much trouble it was coming here.

"Only about 2 hours left until we get there," I whispered to myself. Again, I sighed thinking about how Ireland was when I was there and how it changed since then.

I'm so desperate to see Ireland again.

Unfortunately, Ireland did get annoying for all the rain it had, but really I didn't care much.

If I remember correctly, Seán used to ask me why I always stood in the rain. I never answered him honestly.

He brought out a jacket and slipped it over my shoulders. I still remember him saying, "You'll get a cold." That made me smile oh-so brightly.

Kids at school would always make fun of us when we hung out.

"Boyfriend, girlfriend! Ha-ha!" The laughing echoed in my mind.

However, we didn't care much. If I recall, we were really good friends. That was until I had to leave for America. I didn't want to leave, really, if I could I would've stayed with Seán's family.

Of course, my parents, and his, replied no. We wrote each other letters until one day he stopped.

Just stopped.

I was worried something had happen but as the years went on I started to forget him. I bet he did the same. Days go by and memories are lost. That's just how the human brain is.

All I'm doing here in Ireland is visiting, no Seán. None of that! I promise.

—————

A/N: I apologize if this is taking forever for the romance to begin

"Flight 86 has arrived in Ireland. You may now leave with your carry ons."

Everyone lit up with happiness. I stood up; my knees ached from sitting for so long. I took the time to stretch.

Grabbing my belongings, I walked off the plane and into the airport. I looked around, Ireland, huh?

I grinned and looked over to the large square windows. Today was sunny.

—————

"Here's your room ma'am."

"Ahh, thank you," the hotel manager handed me the keys to my room. I clenched my fingers and stepped into the freshly clean room. It smelled like the old days.

I closed the door behind me and twirled around until I fell onto the bed. The mattress cushioned my spine. It felt dreamy, like a cloud.

[DREAM]

"Yo! Yo, Jack!" I waved to him as I ran up beside. "I finally caught up to you," I continued with the last of my breath.

Nothing.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I stared at the side of his head. I felt a strong depressing vibe coming from him.

I looked back forward, ignoring the fact he too ignored me. Ironic.

We walked silently and listened to the beat of our shoes as we both, in sync, hit the concrete ground.

"Sorry, just I-I..."

"If it's something you don't wanna talk about then don't, Jack. You don't have to tell me everything, I understand if it's personal." I smiled.

Jack blankly stared at me. Then turned away; biting his bottom lip. Silence split the conversation between us again. "Now, how about we race each other to school?" I patted his back.

Jack dropped his backpack and ran. "Hey! Not cool!" I yelled as I did the same. Jack kept running, he turned around and stuck his tongue out in a playful way; bursting out laughing.

I laughed too.

"Na-na-nu-boo-boo! Can't catch me now! I'm too fast!" he spun around with his arms reaching out like a plane. I did the same, "Wee~!"

"Vroom! Machine guns, fire!"

"Oh no!"

"Pew-pew-pew!"

A/N: PewDiePie lmao

I tried dodging all of his bullets until I fell on the grassy, dirty ground while yelling in defeat, "Mayday, mayday! Eagle #07 down!"

"I won!" Jack chuckled as he helped me to my feet. "That was fun," he shrugged while another smile arose.

"Mhm!" I hummed happily.

[DREAM DISMISSED]

"Miss? Miss? Miss, please wake up," one of the maids was pushing on me softly.

"Huh? Oh. My apologies!" I jumped as I quickly stroked my hair. "They want you to pay for this," she handed me the advance payment; eight-day check.

"Already? Ah." I pulled out a pen from the drawer.

—————

A/N: Sorry, there's so many time passes in this chapter

Later I walked around the streets of Athone, it was magnificent. I thought about how Seán's family used to live in a cabin, that's where the tree was.

Maybe I can visit the tree. However, it'll be one hell of a Mission Impossible!