13

A/N: The confession came quite fast due to school-issues. I couldn't finish the story how I wanted so I sped up time. Hope you all understand!

"Yes, I did," I admitted.

When those three words left my mouth, I felt a strong wind of fear. My head was lowered, I stared at my feet as I shifted them around.

Who knew an adult could be this awkward?

My heart was beating fast, I sighed and my eyelids lowered a little.

I felt two hands on my shoulders and there was a feeling of thumbs gently rubbing against my shoulders.

"That's alright, except, you spoiled my plan for tonight, tch," I looked up to see Jack's head facing the window, grinning. The sun made it seem like he was glowing.

The moment ended quickly by the sound of my stomach grumbling. My eyes widened and I began blushing. Jack looked back over, "Hungry?"

"Mhm," I quietly hummed.

Jack's hands left my shoulders and he turned to walk out of the room. As he walked by, a small bit of wind went by me and the smell of him too.

A/N: No, that's not creepy. It's actually possible, try it for yourself.

I watched him walk over to the kitchen, then he stopped. "I forgot!" he yelled as he spun around facing me.

I began walking towards him slowly.

"...got something special to cook tonight for you," he grinned and then turned around again walking off to the kitchen.

—————

The sun was setting and I felt tiresome. Jack set a plate of Y/FF.

A/N: Your favorite food

"Y/FF?! My favorite!" I smiled, Jack winked. Jack sat across from me, I was filled with joy. For I was sitting in front of the boy I once knew as a little girl and now seeing him again. The boy who I couldn't stop thinking about, the one I yearned for the most.

He still remembered various things about me, he has always been thoughtful from the beginning.

'Please, never change. Don't let me go.'

All these words swarmed me as I stared into Jack's eyes. It was slightly claustrophobic somehow.

"T-Thank you." I smiled with my eyes watering a little. "I never thought of seeing you again, and n-now look at me, ah-haha." I had the biggest smile on my face and I probably appeared to look like a complete idiot, but that did not matter right now.

As long as I was with him, I'm happy.

"Y/N, I could say the same about you too."

We both chuckled. "Hey," Jack gave a concerned look.

"I'm sorry I stopped writing back. The reason was, I got into an emotional state at one point. I always believed we would never see each other, so I just began ignoring you. Some other things happened too but I-I'm so sorry,"

He trailed off, hiccuping a little.

"I have so much more to say..." he whispered.

He looked up and a smile appeared.

"But now that I've met you again," Jack continued, "I can safely say that you're finally mine."

"Y/N, I love you."

He then leaned into the table, kissing me on the lips once more. I did the same, for we, are a happy couple.

End.
Now, it's your turn to finish the story. How would you end it after a kiss with your long lost friend?

__________________________

A/N: Welcome to the end! Thanks for reading! Tell me your thoughts. Read my other books for more adventure!