3

It was almost about 6 PM when we arrived at home. On the way there we mainly talked about what homework we had. The 'usual' stuff.

"So this is it?"

"Mhm." I responded humming happily. Jack grinned and turned around, waving as he left.

"Oh, yeah! Hey, wait!" I caught up with Jack, "Do you...do you want to be friends?" I hesitated.

Jack stood there ice cold.

He turned back around and his eyes stared coldly, "If you can promise me something."

"A-Alright," I nodded.

"Call me Seán, not Jack. I would really prefer only my mother saying Jack. Are you okay with that?"

I giggled.

"What? Did I say something stupid?" Jack's face became a little red and looked like a small angry tomato!

"N-No, you just told me to keep a promise and then you asked me if I was okay with it," I chuckled. "Well– Um– I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it, that's all. You didn't really need to acc—"

"Nah, it's cool. I understand," I waved my hand. "I'll try not to say Jack, okay Seán?" I snickered.

Seán smiled, "Thank you," he looked down at his shoes. I thought I saw him smiling from ear-to-ear. I moved my eyes elsewhere to make it look like I wasn't watching him.

"Y/N?"

It was my mother, she was calling for me.

"Oh, I have to go now. Sorry - see you tomorrow, Seán!" I waved goodbye and ran back towards the house.

Beep! Beep! Beep! (DREAM OVER)

I woke up startled, everything was spinning. I shook my head trying to remember the experience. Lifting my eyes to the computer, I squinted from the bright screen.

I adjusted my eyes until I saw three small numbers, 9:56 PM. I immediately jumped up in surprise. Quickly, I grabbed the papers and stuffed them in a bag.

It was too late to be here.

—————

I ran outside, shivering in the cold night breeze.

Then scanned the dark parking lot for where my car was parked. I fast-walked over while rubbing my arms, trying to keep myself warm.

I searched throughout my purse until hearing metal clinging together. I snatched my wig - oh no, I meant keys - and unlocked the car.

I thought about what happened in the dream. The dream already began vanishing from memory.

Seán, huh?

It would be wonderful to see Seán again, although it would be just plain creepy and stalker-like to appear randomly before him.

Just imagine it:
"Hey! Seán, what's up my dude? Oh my! How did this happen? Wow~! Haven't seen YOU in forever. Can't believe we met, heh, totally didn't come to see you or anything. Gonna pack my bags now, ha, I'll see you around then. Too-da-loo!" I waved my fingers in a sexual way.

"Ugh! No way!" I waved my hands in front of my face.

I started the car and drove home.

[HOME]

I closed the door behind me silently and drifted downwards. The door clicked shut behind me. My head rested against it and closed my eyes.

"Ireland, huh?" I laughed. My thoughts were swarmed by, 'Should I?' It was almost as if it was a disease spreading from one person to another, an epidemic killing one by one driving oneself insane.

A/N: Whoa, I made that sound violent there, HA - skrrt

I stood up, walking over to my table where my laptop sat. I lifted the screen, and Google was already opened.

'Next flights to Ireland' I typed.

Thousands of websites popped up, and I scrolled through each one individually until finally, one caught my attention.

I decided to visit Ireland, not to meet Seán. Only for memory purposes. Yeah, that sounds about right. Memory purposes...

—————

I woke up feeling warmer than usual. I coughed.

That sounded terrible.

I sniffed, that too sounded disgusting. Wonderful, a cold. It's only the beginning of spring break and I am already sick.

This sucks.

I looked over at the time, 9:27 AM. My flight is at 11:30 AM. Shit.