7

"Eh? Really? Well, if you insist. Thank you."

"Don't mention it. After all, you're visiting Ireland. I don't want to make it the worse trip for you!" Jack replied.

I felt a sudden warmth of concern for me.

"Hot pizza coming through! Watch out!"

Our waiter danced through the crowd of people. She came over to our table and placed the pan of pizza elegantly as if we were some king and queen served dinner.

I fancily clapped. "Bravo! Bravo!" I repeated with a huge smile on my face.

Jack did the same, "That was amazing!"

"Thank you!" She replied, "Also, congratulations on 15+ million subscribers."

Jack's face immediately became red, like it was a secret not to be told. His smile fell to a jaw-dropping 'oh'.

"T-Thank you," he stuttered while blinking furiously.

I turned my vision over to him. How flattered he was.

The waiter then asked me, "Oh! Are you his girlfri—?"

"No, she's only a friend," Jack interrupted. He kept shaking his head left and right. I shrugged, not knowing what to say exactly.

The waiter blanked out for a second from the interruption. She then smiled again and walked back. I watched her from the distance, she turned and gave me two big thumbs up. Then dabbed.

"Ohh, God..." Jack sighed loudly. He rubbed his hand against his face. I smirked mockingly while narrowing my eyes.

This sweatshirt doesn't mean he's a fan, he is the celebrity! Wait - that YouTuber!

"I'm so sorry about this," he apologized.

"Are you someone famous?" I asked in case my suspicions were wrong.

Jack paused as he dragged his hand down his neck. He began scratching his neck and it left behind red marks all over.

"In a way, yes," Jack replied, biting his bottom lip.

Remembering the certain YouTuber before, I thought: What was his name again? Ah, not a good time to forget!

"I-I'm jacksepticeye on YouTube. I play video games for a living," he looked away as if he was embarrassed about it.

The jacksepticeye?

I giggled, "You're serious?"

"Yes," he hissed.

"That's awesome! Ah, one of my students back in America is a fan! How crazy, I'm eating with you. Just wait until I tell her. Her ass will be set on fire! Boom!"

Jack's head perked up, his green hair bobbled up and down. His eyes widened, confused. "You're a teacher?"

"Yep; a boring job."

"What level?"

"Eighth."

"Wow," Jack's expression turned into a smile.

Jack and I had started talking about both of our lives for a good 17 minutes until we realized our pizza was already cold. Instead of gobbling it all down, we just took it in a box and began walking back to his old, small cabin.

A/N: Signe will not be in this story. I feel like saying he does have a girlfriend and making the reader ruin their relationship (in this story) would be rude. I hope you all understand.

—————

"So, where am I going to sleep?" I asked, slowly drifting around the room.

"Oh. Right, uh." Jack examined the cabin and pointed to a room, the door was closed. My lips slanted a little, and arched an eyebrow.

I walked towards it, leaving Jack behind me. The doorknob was cold as I wrapped my hand around it.

It creaked as I opened the door, a cold breeze filled the room. I shivered in response.

"This looks...comfy," I mumbled trying not to seem rude. After all, I was thankful for his offering to me to stay at his cabin.

I moved silently throughout the room. There was a drawer, bed, closet and a small desk. Smiling, I saw it seemed like a nice, cute, welcoming place.

Taking a deep breath in, the room smelled like pumpkin spice. It was refreshing.

"Do you like it?" I felt two hands on both of my shoulders. "Yes, thank you!" I flinched a little, frightened by the unknowing touch of hands.

I moved away, looking behind me to see two pale blue eyes staring right at me. It was only Jack.

"I apologize, I don't have my luggage with me,"

"Oh, don't worry! I can either drop you off where you're staying or we can grab your stuff...and if you'd like you can stay at my place," he pursed his trembling lips.

I blinked a few times, realizing what he just told me. "Um, of course, are you sure?"

"Yeah. Here, I'll go get some pajamas for you for the night."

"Oh, thanks."

—————
[5 DAYS UNTIL AMERICA]

It was about 1 AM when I could still hear footsteps walking around the cabin. I narrowed my eyes at the ceiling. The bed was quite comfortable and the room was pitch black.

I placed my feet to the ground, pushing myself up from the bed with my hands.

I moved my hand in front of me, left and right; looking for the doorknob.

There.

I opened the door.

It was Jack on his couch watching Rick and Morty. He had a mug, filled with coffee and a bowl of popcorn. He held the bowl in his hands, I saw as he lifted his mug to his lips taking a sip.

A grin curled around his lips, he chuckled silently.

His eyes were glued to the television screen, ignoring the fact I was staring at him from my room.

I heard as the cartoon switched to a commercial. Jack blinked a few times and gave it the middle finger. "Mother-fucking commercials!"

He lifted the bowl from his lap and placed it on the left side of him. Still holding his mug, he got up from his couch, turning his attention towards me.

My eyes widened, Jack did the same.

"Oh—I—Uh, sorry! Um, I was—No, sorry, sorry!" I stuttered as I moved backwards into my room. I felt my foot smash against the door.

"Oww! Crap!" I looked down.

"Y/N!" Jack yelled, I looked back up. His hand was reaching out to me, he began running towards me. "Crap, it's your face," I sassed in pain. Jack stopped and stared, then continued.

A/N: Yeehaw, it's late at night and I need some crackhead comedy so, people say howdy but not how you doing. :(

"Sorry, I was confused for a second and I remembered you were here, and then you smashed your foot against the door, which snapped me back to reality what was happening and, and, and—" he rambled.

"It's fine!" I squeaked from the pain.

"Lemme go get my medical kit!" Jack raced into another room. I rubbed my foot, shaking my head left and right. The pain grew immensely.