Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

It's been two weeks since the kidnapping happened

It's been two weeks since the kidnapping happened. It still fresh in Jeongguk mind and he still can't move on. Every night he visited his twin through their room and check them every second. Taehyung cannot blame the latter since he knew that the raven love the kids so much.

Every night, Taehyung volunteer himself to check on the kids, Jeongguk on the side thank him for being a good former friend he is. And yes, the word former still in his mind.

"Jeongguk?" The raven didn't flinch a bit and keep on staring the ceiling. Taehyung hug him and nuzzle his nose to the latter and sniffed the vanilla scent he used.

Jeongguk blush but hid it using his long sleeve, covering his flustered face. "Baby. Do you still remember the promise we made when we were young?"

Jeongguk bit his bottom lips and can't help it but to smile. The memories inside his head was still there. Its kinda vivid but the voice contain in his memory was there.

New and indelible.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Hyung?" A thirteen-year old Jeongguk staring on his favorite hyung. He wide his petite arms to hug his hyung and kiss its chest. He heard his hyung hum and he smiled. "What age are you gon to get married?"

"Uhh, if y-you i mean if my crush is available that time." A fifteen-year-old boy blushed and scratch his head. "I don't mind getting married at the young age."

"Oh, hyung." Kookie asked again. "If ever you still didn't found that person. Can i be your bride then?"

Taehyung nods and smile ear to ear. "Of course. Of course."

"Thanks hyung."

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Uhh, yes." Jeongguk hugged Taehyung and hid his face on the latter neck. He is quite shy for what they discuss. "Why hyung."

Taehyung lightly push him and cupped his pretty face. "Mind if i grant that promised?" Jeongguk bit his lips and nods with his tomato face. His eyes went teary and and you can see a glistening on it.

"H-Hyung." Jeongguk pull Taehyung closer to him.

"Yes Baby." Taehyung said with his deep and raspy voice. Jeongguk bit his bottom lips again, knowing how sexy that voice.

"How about Taekwon and Taeguk. Do you.. Accept then even if?" The brunet kiss him on his cheeks and hugged him tightly.

"You know what Kook? Even if they're not mined. I'll accept them. That's describe how strong my love for you." Jeongguk ajar his mouth. The brunet cupped his face again and caress it softly. Jeongguk closed his eyes and cherish every single bit of his hyung touch. "Baby, I Love you so much." Jeongguk still eyes close. He drop a single tear that keep on continue.

That's the most the sweetest word he waited long time ago. "Baby, even if you still in love with J-Jimin." Taehyung stutter. Jeongguk open his eyes. Seeing his hyung looking on him. Crying in front of him. That moment almost his heart crushed. "I'll wait until you love me. That's how i felt. I'll wait even if it means waiting forever." Jeongguk didn't speak nor move a bit. He just smile and nod.

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung crash their lips softly and savoring every moment. The kiss is simple yet sweet that made them float in happiness. Taehyung pull out and caress his face again and pull it closes to him. Close to his heart.

"Goodnight Baby."

"Goodnight Hyung."

Taehyung feel heaviness of his eyes so he sleep. Jeongguk notice that the latter already on his own world so he touch the brunet nose. Come to its lips. "Hyung." He said even if the latter wouldn't speak because he already sleep.

"I Love you so much. I don't love Jimin hyung. You're the only one whom i love for the rest of my life. Together with our child." Jeongguk strokes the brunet hair and hug him. "Soon hyung. Soon. You will found out what the truth."

"I Love you, Hyung."

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"For fucking sake! You didn't even tell me about that you have a boyfriend!" The black haired guy shouted in side the huge hall. All the people cross their way got their attention. "For fucking sake. Why do i have to experience all of this!"

"Shut up and don't shout okay? We all know that we were just into frick fracking. Not into a deep relationship." The gray haired answered and rolled his eyes. "I love my boyfriend and and it's been a month since the last time i saw him."

"Nobody asked you about your Boyfriend asshole. You cheated on me." The latter spat.

"Whatever you know I love Namjoon so much.".

The other one hissed. "You are all the same. Together with Kookie!"

"Jimin shut up!"

"Shut yourself, Yoongi! Don't talk to me." Yoongi show his middle finger and walk out.

"Fuck you, Jimin. Fuck you!"