Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

Jin ran quickly not planning to turn his back together with Taeguk in his filthy hands, The innocent kid doesn't have any idea what happening around her

Jin ran quickly not planning to turn his back together with Taeguk in his filthy hands, The innocent kid doesn't have any idea what happening around her. The little girl is crying and sobbing, Jin on the other hand keep on cursing under his breath. He want to escape now. Or else, Taehyung and the other will come and catch him.

When he already saw where he park his Car he open it fastly and throw Taeguk on the shot gun seat. Not caring if the latter was hurt or what. Taeguk was crying hard, she can't breathe properly. Maybe because she feel that her Mommy is not by her side.

Jin sat along the car and started the engine. Still, Taeguk is crying. "Fuck! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He scream and strangle the poor child.

Taeguk is choking with her own saliva and lack of air of course. "Thank yourself, child! I'm in hurry or else i'll kill together with your Mom." He maneuver his car and U-turn for his own purposes. He will meet someone who can help him well.

Jin notices that the kid keep on crying and bumping her head on the window. So he tsk-ed and put a seat belt. "Gosh! You're fucking noisy! Shut up okay?"

Taeguk already stopped from crying and sobbing. The kid felt sleepy and close her eyes from tiredness. Jin sigh in a relief so he keep driving.

When he already found the house. He step out of his car and run outside to knock. He keep on turning his back checking if there is someone who followed them but there is none.

The open suddenly open and Ken cock his eyebrow. Asking if why Jin is there. "Help me bitch!"

"Woah! Stop calling me bitch, you're my bitch here! You're the one who suck freely my cock!" Jin muttered something and walk through his car to get Taeguk.

Ken ajar his mouth the moment he saw the child. "What the actual fuck Jin! Shit! What you've done!" Seeing the little girl with a bruises on her head and a little blood. "Shit, you are fucking crazy!"

"I'm not! Help me to hide!" Ken rolled his eyes and scan outside if there is someone looking on them. He usher the both to come in and close it.

"Jin, shit! You forgot that you push me away? And now you're asking for help? And shit! Who is she?" Jin rolled his eyes and put the kid on the sofa and seat next to it.

"This is Jeongguk child."

"For the love of god! Who the fuck is that Jongkok."

"Imbecile! Its Jeongguk, the one who take away my Taehyung." Ken curses him in different language thru his mind and look sternly.

"Still whipped with that Hoe? Fuck i am not gonna let you stay here if you keep on pursuing your crazy act!"

"I'm not." He lied. "Just want to get revenge with that kid." Ken nods still not convince.

"Give that child and i'll clean her wound! Fuck you're a bitch. Hurting a little child." Jin didn't follow him and walk inside the kitchen to eat.

"How the fuck did i love that asshole." Ken took Taeguk to his room and carefully put her in a soft bed. "This kid is so fragile, maybe i can do something."

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Hyung, any news?" Taehyung asked his Manager and the latter keep on shooking his head. "Of shit."

"Calm down, i already reported it." Were in a reality, Namjoon still didn't' call any. "We have to wait they said we need at least 24 hours before they do something." 24 hours for Jin to hide and look for a better hide out. Namjoon thought to himself.

"Cops these days!" Taehyung caressing Jeongguk back to stop him from crying. The raven already have a bloodshot eye. Knowing that his Baby girl got kidnapped.

"I swear to god, Jin will suffer for doing this!" The brunet gritted hid teeth like a madman. "If ever that i found out that Jin has a partner with this kidnapping. Both of them will suffer and experiencing hell!".

Namjoon gulp a big lump and wipe his sweat. "Taehyung look. I'm going how. I'll just keep you in touch regarding this matter, okay?" Taehyung nods.

"Jeongguk, we will go through this mess. Keep on praying." He said to Jeongguk before he bid a goodbye.

"Hyung what if he hurt Taeguk?" The raven ask with teary eyes. "Hyung Taeguk is just a small kid. She can't make it if ever Jin Hyung do something to her."

Taehyung hushing Jeongguk. He keep on kissing the latter forehead to calm him down. That's the least he can do.

"Don't cry, Taeguk will be sad if she found out that her Beautiful Mommy's crying." Jeongguk nods and wipe his own tears. "Look for Taekwon for a while, i know Taekwon also feel that Taeguk is not here with us."

"Okay hyung." He stood up and went inside the Nursery room. He saw Taekwon with a poker face.

Jeongguk carefully touch his face and widened his eyes. "Oh my god! Hyung!!!"

Taehyung run to him and asked what happened. "Taekwon is hot!"

"Wh-What?" Taehyung blinking his eyes. "He still a kid?"

"Hyung ! I mean sick! Let's bring him to the hospital."