Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

"I told you don't stress yourself too much! Don't skip dinner and eat proper!" Jin scolding the brunette who currently resting on a soft white hospital bed

"I told you don't stress yourself too much! Don't skip dinner and eat proper!" Jin scolding the brunette who currently resting on a soft white hospital bed. "Look what happened now?! You're here! If you keep doing this to yourself, maybe i should leave you early. What if you can't take care of our Baby?"

Taehyung hardly coughed and reach the blonde, the caresses it using his thumb to calm him. "I'm sorry Babe, promise i will take care of myself. Please, don't leave me." The brunette eyes became watery. He is quite sensitive because he doesn't feel well. "Please don't leave me like what Jung kook did."

Jin silently watching the latter, he felt someone stabbed his heart seeing his Taehyung crying in front of him. He looked tough yes, but he is fragile inside.

"I'm sorry." Jin said leaning to Taehyung. The pecks on the latter forehead and ruffles slowly its smooth hair. "I'm just worried about you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, is it okay for you to stay here? You're pregnant and hospital really not a proper place for you." Jin shrugged his shoulder and continuously ruffles his hair.

"It's okay, i already take a leave too, to take care of you." Taehyung smiled sleepily and remember Jeongguk who is staying on his pad.

"How about Jeongguk?" He asked. "Is he okay?"

"Oh! Yes, i will pay him a visit too."

"Thank you Babe, you're a blessing in disguise." Jin slapped his hand softly and took a seat near him. "Babe i'm going to sleep, ugh. The medicine really made me sleepy."

"Okay, i will just leave you here to buy something and call Jeongguk if he's fine." Taehyung nodded and closed his eyes to sleep.

Jin exited the room and bumped into someone. "Namjoon."

"Yes, Jinnie. Good you're here. Visiting Tae?" Jin nodded and smiled.

"I will take my leave, buy something to eat." Namjoon waved his hands and entered Taehyung room.

Jin took his phone and dialed the home number in Taehyung condo, calling Jeongguk.

After the few rings, someone answers the phone. "Hello?"

"Jeongguk, its me Jin. Are you okay there? Do you want me to cook you something for food?" The line went silently before Jeongguk speak.

"No hyung, ugh Hyung. Can i go there? Visit Hyung?" Jin hastily said no. "Why hyung?"

"Jeongguk, you know you're pregnant right? And hospital is quiet you know a lot of people having disease and virus." Jeongguk already get what's Jin trying to point out.

"Uh, how about visit him. For only thirty minutes?" Jin chuckled on the latter question.

"You're such a cutie. Okay take a cab and go here. Just tell the driver to bring you here in Kim International Hospital. Okay? See you in a bit."

After the call Jin went to a convenient store near in the Hospital and buy a lot of foods. Cup noodles, rice, hot dogs and ready to eat food. After all the expenses he pay and leave the place to go back where Taehyung is.

Jin who is currently walking bumped again to another person. He thanks god that the food didn't spill on the floor.

He is about to shout on the (latter) of his clumsiness, but he stiffed and froze. "Hi, Princess."

"Ken?! What are you doing here?" Jin whispered and scanned the area if there is someone looking to them.

"Oh, i'm looking for you and our Baby." Jin didn't move and trembling in a moment. He is scared on the latter. "Oh the kitten is scared? Tsk. What a bad. Cat, hiding his baby on his true daddy. You're so selfish!" Ken screams on his face.

Jin cried. He did not know what to do. "What do you want?!"

"Leave that bastard and go with me! I am the father of that child!" Jin stepped back and shook his head.

"No! It's not yours." Jin said.

"Oh really, lets see. How can you explain that two month old Baby without Taehyung here in a last two months? He went outside this country and you claim that child that he is the father?! Are you nut!? What do you say to Taehyung? That child is a one-month-old? Oh common Jin! Stop this bullshit!"

"Shut up! Shut up! Don't come near me!" Jin ran inside the bathroom and fix himself. He is scared that Taehyung will leave him after.

Last two month, he attended to a party and getting booze, he makes out with his ex Ken and after a few weeks, he recognizes that be is carrying the bastard child.

"No one will know." Jin said while wiping his face with smudge of make up. "No one will take away Taehyung from me." He looks intently on a mirror and cried again.

"Sorry Babe. I'm sorry."

No one knows about Jin secret except for Jeongguk who is now hiding and holding his mouth outside the comfort room.