Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

"Jeongguk-ah, what are you doing here?" The brunette slowly sat down and crinkle his nose while staring on the latter

"Jeongguk-ah, what are you doing here?" The brunette slowly sat down and crinkle his nose while staring on the latter. Jeongguk seemed in his deep thoughts and just look down on his lap.

Fidgeting his both and playing the hem of his shirt. "Jeongguk?" The raven still thinking, biting his lips, he did not know what to do. "Jeongguk-ah? Are you okay?" The brunette touch his arm and tapped it lightly.

Jeongguk startled for a while and looked down again on his lap. He can't face Taehyung. "I'm fine, how about you? Are you okay?"

"No." Taehyung with a small voice. "The doctor explained to me that i will stay here for a week. That suck."

Jeongguk forget of what he is thinking and a subtle smile form to his lips. "Hyung, it's for your own good. Stop acting like a kid." Taehyung pouted and whimpered.

"I have full of pictorial this week and it seems that it will be moved. Ugh." Jeongguk rubbed his bump and grinned cheekily.

"Aah!" The raven haired guy whimpered and bit his lips.

"W-What happened?" Taehyung leaned on his side and hold his shoulder.

"Ugh, Baby Taeg- i mean, she kicked." Taehyung smiled widely and hang his mouth in excitement.

"Can i hear that?!" Taehyung asked, Jeongguk eyes went watery and nodded. Jeongguk stood up and lead Taehyung to his tummy. Taehyung laughed and chuckles.

"Omo! She kicked! Waaa! Hello aegi! This is Daddy Taetae. I'm your dad!" The raven bit his lips controlling his emotion. He can't believe that the brunette said it. Taehyung lean backward on his position before and scratch his head. "Sorry i got carried away!"

"No its fine." Jeongguk is so happy, smiling like an idiot.

"But, Kookie. That baby of yours. She can call me Daddy if you want." Jeongguk nodded hastily and smiled.

"Thank you Hyung." The door suddenly opened. Revealing the blonde haired guy with a grocery bags on his right hand.

Jeongguk went silently seeing Jin. "Sorry, its just that. There's a lot of people on the convenient store." Taehyung just shoe his remark smile. "Lets eat, our food here really disgusting."

"Nah, that's too mean. This is your hospital." Taehyung scolded him made the latter scrunched his nose.

"Jeongguk get your food don't skip food." Jeongguk awkwardly took some of it and eat while staring on the latter.

Why hyung hiding about his situation. Taehyung hyung needs to know. But, Jin hyung will get mad on me. Accusing me on flirting with hyung. What should i do?

"Jeongguk, after you eat, you can go back. You seemed tired and exhaust." Jeongguk don't want to argue, so he just nodded.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

After a week, Taehyung already release from the hospital, claiming him as a fully recovered patient. Now, Taehyung sitting on the sofa while scanning on a television. "Jeongguk ah? Where are you going? It's too early and hot outside."

Jeongguk holding his bag and papers fixing his bangs smiled. "Hyung, i'm planning to take check up."

Taehyung look at him and stood up. If he speaks right now. He can start blabbering about the latter situation which is getting a check up without the supervision of the father.

"I'll come with you." Jeongguk shock on the brunette and agreed. "Wait me here. I will just change my outfit."

Jeongguk sat a bit and start to rub his baby bump. Talking to his child on his tummy. "Baby, you won't believe what gonna happen.your Daddy will come with us." It almost a whisper. "I'm so happy right now and think i'm going to cry in a moment."

"Seemed that Baby and Kookie talking again? Let's go?" Taehyung showed himself with a skinny ripped jeans and a white shirt. Jeongguk stood up and started to walked outside but Taehyung hold his waist for assistance.

"Tae." Jeongguk blushed crimson pink feeling flustered on the latter gestures.

"Jeongguk-ah, stop whining. Let's go and hold my waist too." They head outside. The people watching on them smiling and looking at the happily.

"They are so cute." The grandma squealed with his husband. "I think that baby will come out cute."

Jeongguk smiled ear to ear and linked his arm around Taehyung. Taehyung smiling inside knowing that other people see them as a couple.

Taehyung opened the door the latter and buckles it seat belt. Jeongguk blushed again. He imagined him and Taehyung as a married couple. "You're okay?" Taehyung asked weirdly.

"Y-Yeah why?"

"Your face is reddened. Are you sure?" Jeongguk show his bunny smile thumbs up to the brunette.

When they arrive in the hospital. Which is not Jin owned. Taehyung held his waist carefully. Who wouldn't assist a cute pregnant who carrying a 7-month-old baby?

Once they saw the OB they entered quietly and greet the Doctor. "Oh! Ah pleasant morning to the both of you. Good thing Jeongguk-ah, you bring your husband now. You know its really dangerous for you to go here alone." Doctor look like his scolding the latter.

Jeongguk really want to stop the Doctor from assuming Taehyung as a Father, but the brunette just smiled cheekily. "I'm sorry Doc, i'm quite busy. But now i can assist him every check up."

"Oh! Your Kim Taehyung right?! I'm a fan. Jeongguk ah. You're a lucky person being with this famous model." Jeongguk blush and bit his lips in embarrassment.

"Doc. Alisa can we start now?" The Doctor who was called Lalisa smiled.

"Okay lets check his condition."

After a couple of minutes the check up was done. Lalisa shook her hands to the latter confirming that the raven condition is doing good.

"Taehyung please take care of this bunny you sometimes know he is skipping meals."

"Don't worry Doc. I will." They bid a goodbye and heading off to the restaurant nearby to grab lunch.

"Thanks for accompanying me, Hyung. It means a lot to me."

"No worries, Baby." Jeongguk choked on his own food and grab the water near him. "Sorry."

"It's okay, Daddy." Taehyung flustered and blushed hearing the latter calling him again with their old endearment.

Jeongguk smirked. I still have the power.