Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

"And..final shot! Nice one Kim Taehyung. You never fail us. You're such a good model, no wonder every company wanted to have you." The brunet stroke his hair slowly and fluster. Maybe, he's famous enough but he still down to earth that's why he is blessed from above.

"Thank you, i also had a great time, your shot was amazing." He compliment back, The Photographer laugh and punch him softly before and bid a goodbye.

He turn his back and see Namjoon. "Hyung."

"Nice, Tae. Its already 2pm do you have other plans?" Namjoon scattered all the papers with him and averted his gaze to the latter.

"Oh, that's i am gonna ask you if i am free now?" Namjoon took his iPad and check his schedule. "So?"

"You have 8:30pm schedules, actually it's a clip. You got a fully loaded schedule this month. Ugh." Taehyung tap his shoulder and go to his back.

He massage it slowly and chuckles when he heard that the pink haired guy groan. "Are you tired of me, Hyung?"

"Stupid?! Why would i, you dumb ass, go home and i'll just go with you around 7:30pm." Taehyung nods and run outside. While running, he felt someone looking on him but when he roam his gaze. There is no one?

"I'm just hungry. Maybe i should invite Jeongguk to eat outside with the kids." He smiled sheepish and run throughout the building he easily saw his car and push his automatic button for his car.

He drove fastly and asked the raven if he wanted to have a date outside with the kids. Jeongguk didn't think twice and change their clothes.

When they already reach the Mall. All the people around them taking some pictures. He is with Taehyung that's why. They are both pushing the stroller which can used both by the twins. Its big enough for the latter and Jeongguk find it cute.

"Hyung where should we eat?" Jeongguk secretly scanning the peoples in their surroundings. They're squealing and screaming. "Hyung, are you comfortable with them?" He asked, he is kinda scared because if ever there are Sasaeng fans want to push him or fight with him for his Hyung and the Babies.

"My fans are my friends too. Maybe they look got no chill but they have respect on my privacy, maybe they're just happy for us?"

Jeongguk shrugged his shoulder and push softly his Babies. He is also looking to his Hyung that waving to his fans and smiling.

He really didn't change.

They entered a simple Korean restaurant namely red table, they order a lot, more of them are soup and fried food that Jeongguk really loves.

Up until now, fans are following them. "Hyung, how many followers do you have on Instagram and twitter?"

Taehyung munch first his food before answering the latter. "The last time i check its just 10M both." Jeonggok hang his mouth and tsk-ed.

"Taekwonnie~ are you hungry?" Taehyung asked the baby boy, the baby girl now is sleeping that's why he didn't ask. Taekwon giggled on the brunet.

"Hyung he can't understand you, stop assuming." Jeongguk took a big bite of the Jjajjangmyeon he have.

"Kookie, stop jealousy okay? I know you can't make them laugh" Jeongguk rolled his eyes, maybe truth hurts. "Are you mad?" Tae, clasping their hands above the table.

Jeongguk heard a loud screaming outside. "Hyung.."

"Hmm?" Jeongguk unclasping their hands but the brunet are hard..headed, HAHA.

"Let go off me, i can't eat well." Taehyung pinch his nose and nods.

Hyung really the death of me.

"Where do we go next." Jeongguk wiping his hyung lips, there is some sauce around his lips. "Ya! Eat nicely!"

"Cannot' help it. Its to tasty. But hmm, how about? Take a family picture?" Jeongguk nodded and stood up lastly. "Calm down Jeon."

"HHH! I want it now! Please?" Taehyung ruffle his hair and stood up, he pay for the bill and push the stroller of the twin. "Hyung is it really fine?"

"Yes? Why?"

"Were not your family hyung. We are just nothing but boarders." The brunet release a loud chuckles and flick Jeongguk forehead.

"Stupid. Let's go, stop watching K drama okay?"

"Can help it. W is funny!" The latter smiled and held his hand.

"Try to keep it to your mind. Were family! Okay? They're mine." He pointed the twins. "And your min- AHH.. Let's go?"

"Yes hyung, i'm yours." Jeongguk left a playful giggled and left Taehyung with flustered face.

"Ya! Stop that! Psh." The brunet blush hastily and used his free hand to cover his face.

"Hyung, stop covering your face you're handsome in my eyes."

"Really? More handsome than Jimin?" Jeongguk froze and bit his lips. "You don't have to answer that..maybe i know the answer."

"Hyung can we please stop mentioning his name?" Taehyung stared on his face and sigh. After that he nodded and hugged the raven before they proceed from walking.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Jin." Said by the other one. Jin look at him with his blood shot eyes and stand up. "They're at the Mall."

Jin can't speak and he fidget his both hands. Waiting for the next. "He is with Jeongguk? And the babies eating and taking a Family pictures."

Jin started to cry. He keep on wiping it and sob silently. "Jin." The latter caress his arms but he push it by reflexes.

"No, don't touch me.".

"Princess, please. I am the only one who can understand you." Jin shook his head and stepping backward until he touch the wall. "Don't be scared, Princess. Hush."

"No, Taehyung is mine!" He scream and widened his eyes. "That..that Jeongguk! Steal what's mine! Huhu..no! Hahaha!"

The latter feel sorry for the blond and keep on scooting to his side but Jin keep on pushing him. "Drink your med please."

"Oh fuck you! I'm not ill! I'm good! I'm healthy!" The latter sat on the sofa and wipe his face. "Right..this is gotta be right!"

"Wh-what?"

"I will do that!" Jin run and leave the latter confuse.

"This is all my fault."