Chapter 28

CHAPTER 28

WARNING! CRINGY CHAPTER

I happily take a cab for me to go home early, now that Taehyung hyung know about all of what happen before. I guess we can live happily ever after right? Even if we are not from fairy tails, maybe. We could get our own happy endings? When the taxi driver told me that i am ready home i pay him and thank him for the safe ride. He bowed gladly and wave.

I took the four bag full of grocery occupying my both hands and smiled. What are they doing inside? Playing? Sleeping or watching? Its too much for me to imagine but this is really part of my dream. Part of being Taehyung hyung come into my life.

Once i face the door, i knock thrice. If Taehyung hyung didn't open, it means they're sleeping peacefully and i can use the secret key hiding under the flower vase.

It took me twenty minutes to decide to open the door, but when i tried to use the key. It useless. It isn't open. What happen? Did they put something huge inside?

Is it a trick? I set aside the bags and try to turn the knob. But, again it useless. I push myself hardly to create a thud sound but it seemed there really a big thing inside blocking the door. I step aside scanning the whole house and saw that all the window are closed.

"Hyung?!" I knock again and slam my body. "Hyung answer me?!"

"Mhhmm!!" I heard a loud groan inside and it widened my eyes. Did something happen?

I need help! I dialed Namjoon hyung phone but he isn't answering.

I try to go on the backyard if the door is open but i only see Namjoon hyung. Seriously looking the house with his leaning body against the stone stair and tapping his finger along with it. What is he doing here?

He sigh and scanned the whole house with his eyes and took his phone. "Hello?" I don't what gotten to me but i hide immediately not meeting his gaze.

"Yoongi, hi Babe.." Ohh it just Yoongi Hyung. "Uhh, me? I-im fixing Tae schedule. I'm at the office right now." Why is he lying?

"Yes Babe, i will. Take care. I love you too. Yeap! Gotta go!.. Yes, huh? Jin? What's with J-Jin?" Why is he stuttering? "Ohh, you heard about his escaping? Hmm..no, he is just Taehyung boyfriend. What?! N-no..i don't know him personally. I don't like him." I notice that the backdoor is opening so i sneak a little peak. Someone made his way out and i ajar my mouth.

Jin hyung? What the f- why is he here?!! Is he on the mental? Jin hyung mouthing something on him. Maybe dropped his phone call? Since he's gesturing about the phone. Namjoon hyung sigh and nodded.

"Yeap Babe. I am loyal as fuck. I l-love you. Bye." He off hid phone and Jin hyung cock his eyebrow.

"Who is that?" He asked and cross his arm. "Boyfriend?"

"Yeap."

"Get out of here. I already tied Taehyung up, thanks for helping me always." Namjoon hyung nods and wave his hand. He walk towards in my direction so i run and hide again.

I jump in the nearest lanai and sneak inside. The door is lock but i know this is not in a good condition so i smash it using my body.

As soon as the door opened i saw the twin sleeping on their crib. Thank god their asleep.

I walk silently looking for Taehyung hyung. I heard loud moan coming from our bedroom.

The door is ajar and i saw Taehyung hyung tied in bed moaning naked. Fuck. What happen?

"K-Kookie.. Shit.. Baby." He moaned and arching his back. Jin hyung on his side smirking like a bitch.

I tiptoe back on the twin room and took my phone dialing the police. "Hello?"

"Yes?"

"Uhh, please come here in our place, some patient in the mental hospital is here."

"Okay were coming. So what he is doing right now." I blush and bit my lips.

"Tiding up my husband. I think he is planning to raped him." I heard a soft ohh on the other line.

"Okay please stay on the line. We're coming right away."

"Thank you very much." I keep the line connected and look for Taehyung Hyung again. He keep on moaning. Since, Jin hyung is palming his huge dick. I lick my lip not noticing my own tent. Shit.

"Taetae, are you ready?" He asked sexily. But for me its annoying. "Babe, be ready okay. On your four." What?!!! He is the top.

No.no. where is the lube?

Taehyung hyung hastily made his way to all four. Fuck no no no.

"Babe you want my cock? You want Daddy cock?" Taehyung hyung like drunk and nods. Shit

"Hey, where were you guys?!" I whispered and he answer outside

"We will wreck the door."

"Okay, could you please hurry. This lunatic will FUC MY HUSBAND RAW!!" I heard giggles on the other line.

"Okay sir, calm down." I sneak inside again and saw that Jin hyung will enter Hyung butt hole and i heard a loud sound. Thank god

Jin hyung stand up and took his clothes.

He lock the door and i saw nothing. Is he planning to continue? "Are you the one who called?"

On my back said. "I'm Mr. Kim and this is my co-officer. Mr. Park."

"Oh thank god you're here. Please help me."

"Where are they?" I pointed the door and they knock it. "Hello?"

".."

"Is there someone inside?" But again no answer. Mr. Kim gesturing something on Mr. Park, and they both slam the door revealing Taehyung hyung sleeping naked and Jin hyung planning on made his way through the window. Mr. Kim took his gun and pointed it out to Jin hyung.

Jin hyung just smirked and jump hastily. Mr. Park run inside and follow him. I heard a loud gun shot outside. Oh god. Why this thing happening to us?

I quickly went to Taehyung side trying to check his butt hole. Ehem cos i flipped him. I heard someone groan at the back and i blush. I am just wanna check if his butt not abuse!

"I'm leaving you here too. I guess we should call some medic for him to check up. I think your husband got drugged." Ohh that's why he is acting strange. I nodded my head and smile.

"Hyung, we were heading to hospital huh?" He moan that made me more flustered.

"Kookie-ya, mhh..Baby, shit." I slap his forehead lightly. Ugh. This cutie.

A little while, Mr. Park entered our room. "Excuse me. We were heading of to the hospital. The suspect got gunshot in his legs, after that we will bring him back to the mental."

"Please be sure for him not to escape again." I said sternly. He nodded and smile revealing his eye smile.

He started to walk outside but i stop him. "Officer."

"Mmm?" He turn his back and asked.

"Please capture my husband manager. His name is Kim Namjoon, he is part of this mess." He nodded and bow.

This is the end of your camouflage Namjoon hyung.

wattpad deleted my friend account. (YuriWritesYaoi) she's really a great writer (TopTaehyung stan) why wattpad deleting account? They could just give some notice so that they can change something or what right? I hope she still continue writing. She's really amazing :((