Chapter 2: Welcome

Here's a longer chappie love muffins ^u^

(OMG GUYS GUESS WHO'S GOING TO SEE OF MICE AND MEN AND BRING ME THE HORIZON ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEMEMMEMMEEM FUUUCK UFKC SHIT PISS FUCK CUNT COCK SUCKER MOTHER FUCKER PISS FUCK TURD TWAT)

Song: Little Bit of Truth- You Me At Six

________

“Sure is big,” I muttered to myself as Matt closed the door behind me. I couldn’t believe that just the two of us lived in this huge house together. “Are you a doctor or something?”

He chuckled. “No, I’m actually in a band.”

I raised an eyebrow. “When I was younger, I used to listen to music all the time. My favourite band was... Bring Me The... I can’t remember,” I sighed. I hated this. It felt like the last few months of my life were completely gone and little details of my personality just disappeared.

“Bring Me The Horizon, that’s the band I’m in. It’s kind of how we met as well. You were a fan and you met us backstage. We got on pretty well and then I got your phone number and it went on from there,” Matt explained, leading me upstairs.

“So, I’m like the creepy fangirl living with her idol?” I remembered from when I was really young, I used to talk to my friends about stalking the members of Blink-182 and I would tell them that I was going to marry all of the members.

“Not exactly. You’re more the laid back fan type. You just liked our music but you weren’t really freaking out about how you were going to marry Oli or anything like that.”

I nodded, keeping my last thought to myself.

“And yes I know about you stalking the members of Blink-182,” he added, opening the door to my new room. “Sorry about the mess. When you and I fought, I slept in here and I never really cleaned up after myself,” he said as he picked up a pair of boxers with yellow smiley faces on them.

“Did we fight a lot?” I asked, sitting on the rather comfortable bed. I could only imagine how comfortable the bed in the other room was. I wish I remembered something as simple as that.

He leaned on the doorframe. “Not really. You mostly only got angry at me when I would get really drunk or stoned because of your dad.”

I remembered that when I was six, my father died of a drug overdose and he was also a severe alcoholic. It makes sense that I would be angry about something like that. “Do you do that often?”

He shook his head. “Not around you, at least.”

“So, you were keeping things from me?”

His eyes widened when he realized what he just said. “No, no. You knew, of course. You understood that I was in a band and all of my friends were doing it and as long as I wasn’t drunk around you, you were ok,” he quickly explained.

“And you don’t mind if we keep it like that, right?” I mumbled. My anxieties were still prominent, and I wish they could’ve been one of the things I forgot about.

“Of course not. Nothing has to change. But um... I sure hope you didn’t forget how to cook because I’m hopeless,” he changed the subject with a smile.

I laughed. “It’s your lucky day.”

I was watching Doctor Who with Matt when there was a knock on the door. I felt myself growing a bit nervous because I was guessing whoever was at the door was expecting me to remember them.

“Matt, is she here? Can I see her?” A feminine voice asked when Matt opened the door. I saw a girl with black hair peak over Matt’s shoulder and I turned my head, not wanting to interact with her.

Matt closed the door slightly and turned to me. “Do you want to meet her?” He asked.

I sighed. I couldn’t say no. “I guess so.”

He opened the door and let the girl into our house.

She smiled at me. “Hi Ryan, I’m Hannah.” She seemed nice enough, and very understanding.

I smiled back at her. “Nice to meet you again, Hannah.”

She sat on the couch and immediately wrapped her arms around me. “I missed you so much, Ryan,” she murmured into my shoulder.

I sat there awkwardly, patting her arm a bit. “I um... I missed you too?”

“Hannah... she doesn’t-”

“It doesn’t matter. She’s here,” Hannah quickly protested before letting go of me and wiping away some of her running makeup.

She was honestly beautiful and her tattoos were amazing. I didn’t understand why someone like her wanted to be my friend in the first place. She looked to be so perfect, and I was nowhere close to perfect.

“I’m so glad you’re back. Now we can have our regular girls nights again,” she said, chuckling a bit.

I smiled and nodded, pretending I knew what she was talking about.

“Do you still like tattoos? I got a few more while you were... away. Do you remember the ones I gave you?”

“Hannah, slow down with the questions,” Matt quickly exclaimed, looking a bit nervous.

“Ok, ok. I’m sorry,” she said, putting her hands up in defense.

“I love tattoos. And I don’t remember getting a few of these tattoos, so I guess I got them within the last few months,” I answered, looking at my arms and legs.

“I did that one, that one and that one,” Hannah said, pointing out the tattoos she did on me. There was a flower on my left wrist with the stem running up my arm, a bow tattooed on my right ring finger and When I’m on my own, I feel invisible on my ribcage.

“They’re amazing. What’s this a quote from?” I asked, looking at the quote more clearly while holding my shirt up. Whatever it was, I felt a strong connection with it. I kind of felt like they were song lyrics.

“They’re song lyrics from Little Bit of Truth by You Me At Six,” Hannah explained.

I nodded, putting my shirt down. I looked up, seeing Matt look like he was in immense pain or something. “You okay?” I asked him.

He nodded, his Adam’s apple bobbing. “I... yeah,” he stammered.

“You looks like you... oh,” Hannah clued in, trying to hide her insane giggling fit. “I’m gonna... leave now,” she took a deep breath, calming herself down. “It was good seeing you again, Ryan.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I asked once Hannah left. I was honestly confused until the growing bulge in his pants caught my eye and I started blushing like crazy.

“Sorry,” Matt quickly murmured before running upstairs.

_____

lol penis x3

im literally the most immature person ever omg