Chapter Ten - The End

It took me another two days before I was up and moving around; I still wasn’t back to normal but I was good enough to at least make it around on my own without needing help from Mikko or Kane.

          By the end of the week we moved into Mikkos apartment; when we arrived I was surprised to find that Mikko already had a nursery set up in one of the rooms, complete with light blue walls, a crib, bassinet, changing table and rocking chair. A week after that wedding planning was in full swing; we planned the wedding a month from then so it didn’t give me much time to get everything together but luckily Mikko and Kane had great connections and basically all I had to do was pick the colors and flowers and everything else was set up for me.

          My parents called me after they received the wedding invitation along with a picture of Liam that I sent them. We had a long talk about everything that happened and they apologized for the way they reacted when they first found out. At first I still wanted to be upset with them for basically cutting me out of their lives but the more I thought about it the more I understood their actions; they had raised me a certain way and I had basically broken every single rule they had laid out for me throughout my life within a matter of months after moving. Now that they knew I was getting married to the father of my child and didn’t just run out and have a one night stand with some random guy they were more than accepting of me, Mikko and Liam.

          The month went by quickly and before I new it our wedding day was upon us; I thought that I would be nervous but it turns out I wasn’t, if anything I was just anxious to get the whole thing over so that I could finally officially call Mikko my husband.          The wedding was everything that I could have dreamed of and more; it was held at Kane’s mansion and all the stops had been pulled out to make the place look even more elegant that it usually did. Every inch of the house was covered in flowers, silk or stylish center pieces. My dress was custom made by none other than Linda; that woman had talent and taste; I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to design it for me.

          My parents flew in for the wedding and it was almost like nothing had ever happened between us; they loved their grandson at first sight and it was difficult to even get them to let him go once they had him in their arms. My brother came too and it felt like ages since I had seen or talked to him; my parents had told him about the whole pregnancy thing but he never judged me on it, he just decided it was best to stay out of the whole thing until we worked it out and that’s why I hadn’t heard from him while my parents weren’t talking to me.

          Our apartment was pilled with gifts that had been brought back for us by the time we got home that night; it was a struggle just to make it through the small path that was left in the living room. Opening the presents would have to wait as we had other things on our minds as we made our way back to the bedroom; Kane didn’t hesitate when we asked him to watch Liam for the night and we planned on taking full advantage of our first uninterrupted night since he was born.

          Mikko picked me up the moment we made it into the bedroom and within seconds he had me stripped out of my dress and laid out in the bed; he made short work of his tux and launched his naked body on the bed landing so that he was straddling my body. He worked his way over every inch of my body with his mouth until he had me arching my back and begging him to give me all of him; His mouth came back up to meet mine before he rammed his hard shaft into me and I rocked my hips to match him thrust for thrust.