Closed doors

WARNING ⚠ MIGHT NOT BE GOOD FOR EVERYONE!

I felt Gab's arm around my stomach. He was still sleeping. What have we done? I panicked. Did we do that? No we didn't. Bless.

I got up carefully and Gab said something. I panicked again but he seemed to talk in his sleeps. I went to the kitchen to see my phone but ended up not opening it. Great someone has written a wrong password.

Wait. There hasn't been anyone else than Gab here, right? I was getting so scared. Who and why? What if it's Gab? What if Basti was right? What if Gab doesn't trust me?

I have to get away from here. Soon. I checked that Gab was laying on the sofa and then headed to the hall. I put on my shoes quickly and opened the lock. Then I pushed the door knob. It doesn't open. What can I do? I looked another lock at the door. I don't have a key. I was going to run to the kitchen and I almost get there but then I saw Gab there on my way.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He asked.

"Oh nothing", I lied. "I thought post was coming so I tried outside", I tried to smile.

"Don't you know I don't have post?"

"Well..Uhm..no", I muttered.

"You should be sleeping", he smirked. "With me."

"Yeah", I nodded.

He started to kiss me hardly. What have I done? "You look hot", he whispered into my ear. Then he licked my ear. "You want your daddy to show you something", he smirked.

I AM IN BIG TROUBLES.

"Mm", I let out. Damn he's too good. No how could I do it.

He get me into the air and kissed my hardly. Then he laid me onto the bed and get over me. A moment later I felt how something cold was around my arms and legs. Then I saw that I was locked into his bed and he was there. Looking me evilly.

"You want daddy to take you to the wonderland", he whispered.

NO I DON'T.

"Let me touch you", he said as he moved his hand all around my skin. He took off my clothes so I was only with my underwears. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. But all I could do was lay there shocked. I wasn't there. I was somewhere. I saw myself down there laying on that bed when that horrible human being raped me. Poor me. I watched my body. As he treated it like it didn't want. Then I fell asleep.

_____

I wanted to write you this because I had a moment to write! Anyway what do you think? Do you like my story or not?

Thanks for reading! I love you❤