Can you feel the love tonight

I was standing in front of Philipp's house with those perfect clothes on. I looked at the clock. It said 3:55. Cars drive past and the time also. It was 3:58 when I saw Audi coming. I was real excited but it wasn't him. I looked at the clock. What if he's not coming? Maybe he forgot? I started to over think. Then suddenly I noticed a limousine coming. I crossed my fingers and hoped that it's him, and it was. The limousine stopped in front of me and the door opened. Then he came out and smiled. He took my hand gently and kissed it. I felt butterflies. Then he hit his head up and looked at me into my eyes while smiling cutely.

"You look so gorgeous", he smiled.

"Thank you", I answered shyly. "You too."

"That dress is perfect to you", he looked at me absent mindly.

"Oh, you're so gentle", I blushed.

"I'll try to", he said gently.

Then he led me into the limousine and closed the door behind us.

.

There we were sitting in the limousine together while the driver was driving. It was like a dream. He took two champagne glasses and uncorked the champagne. He spilled our glasses while smiling at me. I looked at his gorgeous face and fell in love with his perfect green eyes. He handed me gently my champagne and we cheered.

"Do you like French food?" he asked me while smiling nervously.

"Oh, I love French food", I smiled.

"Great, Then I guess it's okey for you to go eating into the French restaurant?" He looked at me widely.

"That's a great choice", I smiled again.

I didn't know why but everytime when I was with him I always feel like wanting to smile and smile. He just make me smile so much.

.

The limousine arrived to the park. It was sunny day and I saw birds flying and singing their songs. We came out of the car. He went first, opened the door and was like a gentleman. This time I saw better his white tie. It was skinny and his fit body made it look perfect. He gave his hand and I went out. Then he closed the door.

We walked together into the park. It was so lovely that I could be there always. We walked and saw a nice little restaurant. We went in and a waiter came and led us nearby the window where we could see the whole park. It was incredible. He handed us menus and greeted good luck while winking at Basti.

I started to look at menu. It was full of delicious food. It wasn't so easy to decide. I think that Basti had also that problem because he looked at menu with thinking face. I smiled again. Then I just decide to take something.

"Do you know what will you take?" I smiled.

"I guess so", he smiled brightly. "Do you?"

"Yes, I do."

He put his hand up and the waiter came real fast.

"Have you chosen what will you eat?" The waiter said with an Italian accent.

"Oui, I'll take bouillabaisse, please. ", I smiled.

"Merci, and for you?"

"I'll take coq au vin, please" he said politely. "What kind of drink would be great?"

"I would take the white wine", the waiter responded.

"Okey, We'll take it."

"Merci", he said and walked into the kitchen.

We looked out of the window. It was real romantic. I don't know why but it just felt like that. The waiter gave us glasses and cheese. Then he spilled some white whine and left. We cheered again and tasted our wines with cheese. It tasted unbelievable.