Meeting team mates

There he was standing as handsome as before. Hands crossed against his jersey. I never knew he is a football player or that he is Philipp's team mate. We moved closer and Philipp looked at them.

"This is Alice, you should be nice to her. She's more than best friend to me and like a sister...", Philipp explained.

"Hi", I smiled for them.

"Hi Alice", they said together and smiled back.

"Alice will be here about the month and then she must go back to America", he said and stared everyone like he would do something real bad for that one who will try to hurt me.

"Okey sir", they smirked back.

"Guys, tell her your names", he said politely and pointed the first one to start.

"Hi, My name is Thomas. Thomas Müller", he smirked.

"Haha are you being like James Bond?"I laughed and he nodded.

After him were Mitchell Weiser, Mario Götze, Gianluca Gaudino, Sinan Kurt, Robert Lewandowski and all of the other team mates but finally him.

"Hi Alice. My name is Bastian Schweinsteiger", he said in a perfect German accent. The way he moved his lips and tongue while he spell it was so perfect. "My friends call me Basti or Schweini", he smiled and I was going to die.

"Hi...Basti", I said while blushing a lot.

Everyone looked at me smirking and I blushed even more. What would I do? I was blushing in front of the whole team and everyone there know why.

"I guess someone is crush on with somebody", Thomas smirked.

"Yeah, I confess", Philipp said and everyone looked at him.

"FIPS WHAT THE..."Thomas shrieked and everyone started to laugh when they realized Philipp just made a joke.

While everyone was laughing to Thomas I look at Basti. He was looking at me shyly and I smiled. He smiled and bit his lip while looking at me. I closed my eyes for a second and thought I was only dreaming. Was he crush on with me? Why could he be shy if he isn't? Those things were on my mind and I was going crazy. I wanted to hug him and kiss him and told him everything but no he wasn't mine and I guess he was engaged because he's so gorgeous. I stopped thinking when they started to make the end flexing.

I looked when Basti ran around the Allians Arena with the others. Me and Philipp were watching them at the sideline of the pitch. His muscular moved perfectly against his Bayern Munich jersey while he was jogging. When they stopped flexing they drank some water. He took his water bottle, drank a bit and turned it upside down above Robert Lewandowski. He mumbled something and Basti said something about revenge and Bundesliga winning and that when Robert drop his beer over Basti. Then Robert took his bottle and wetted Basti. I saw how he started to make the sad face. Then he grabbed his jersey's dickey and dried his face.

I looked at his perfect stomach and torso. They were so muscular and tight. I was dying inside. He was so perfect. He put his jersey down and noticed that I was looking at his stomach. I blushed and he looked at me awkwardly before they walked into the changing room.

.

It was cold outside and Philipp handed me his jacket. I swear I didn't want to take it but Philipp never gives up so it wouldn't be possible. We stopped walking a few blocks before Philipp's house. He went in front of me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Alice, I know you pretty well and I see there's something between you and Basti", he looked at me asking.

"Oh, I met him in the London and... I guess I'm crush on with him...", I breathed deeply. "...but he doesn't feel the same", I sighed and started to cry.

"Alice, Don't cry. Where do you know? I mean did he have tell you like that?" He asked worriedly.

"No, but no one loves me", I said and felt sad because the memories came into my mind.

"Alice, Did you know that he's single? Or have you seen how much he looks at you when you don't watch? Alice listen to me. He's not like that teenage crush, he's an adult man. He won't break your heart so stupidly like that other did", he said and hugged me tight.

"W-what would I-I do then?" I asked carefully and sniffled.

"You should stop over thinking and go talking to him", he said and stroked my cheek.

"Okey, daddy", I smiled again.

"That's more better", he smiled and dried my tears. "We should go home", he said and we continued walking.

.

In the evening I was lying on my bed thinking about him and everything. If that what Philipp said is true would he really be crush on with me? My heart was racing when I think his eyes, lips, brawn, voice, accent and every single thing about him. He was just too perfect and that was it. I wrote his name on the net and there it was. Millions of news about him. I opened the photo search and there was his photos all around. I looked at them and save many. They made my heart beat real fast and my stomach was full of butterflies.

I went downstairs to eat something. Claudia was sitting into the kitchen and I walked towards her. I settled down at the table in front of her.

"You can eat whatever you want to", she said with a huge smile.

"Oh, I can eat my own food", I smiled.

"No, you are guest now. And those food were already warm and not good."

"Okey, thank you", I laughed and she laughed back.

I eat an apple and made some toast then I helped Claudia with dishes and went to the bathroom. I washed my teeth and went upstairs. After that I opened my bed and crawled under the blanket. "What a day", I thought and fell asleep.

Hi guys. What do you think about this story? Do you understand my English?

Hope you enjoy. Please comment, vote and share:) thank you

Bye