Be careful

"Alice", I heard Philipp screaming while he ran downstairs.

"What", I sighed tired.

I hadn't slept pretty well last night because I was thinking him.

"Would you like to come trainings with me?" He smiled and shaked me.

"Oooh...I'll be coming soon", I mumbled.

"Get up you lazy little kid", he said playfully and it really work.

"I'll show you who's the lazy little kid here", I shrieked.

I got up fast and toppled him onto the bed. Then I took a karate hold and put his arms together against his back. He tried to get out but that wasn't possible. I had practiced karate from five years old to fifteen years old.

"Okey, okey you win", he said quietly.

"What did you say?" I smirked.

"You win", he said again.

"I can't hear you, say it louder", I smirked again.

"YOU WIN!!IS THIS ENOUGH LOUDLY?" he screamed and I started to laugh.

"Oh yes that's enough...I guess", I giggled and let him go.

"Thank you, so you would dress up and come with me", he said and looked his clock. "Fast", he increased and went back downstairs.

I dressed quickly Philipp's white Adidas t-shirt and black shorts. After dressing up I hurried to the stairs while listening Philipp's call.

I stopped at the stair case when I heard Philipp saying my name at the phone. I took a pace to the backside and listened him in detail. I just heard him saying while smirking a lot: "Ooh dude of course. This will be our own little secret" he stopped the call and smiled while smirking. I went downstairs and he noticed me.

"Oh finally there you go", he laughed.

"Shall we go then?", I asked eagerly.

"Just eat something first", he remembered. "You should eat a breakfast."

"Okey...but shall we go then?"

"Wow, I guess someone is really obsessed to see someone", he smirked and winked.

"Fips stop", I screamed and slapped him to the arm.

"Hold on. I was just telling the truth", he winked and I crossed my arms.

I walked to the kitchen while keeping an angry face and my arms crossed. Philipp looked at me funnily and laughed. When I had eaten I filled my bottle with water and walked outside. Philipp was there and I made the angry face again. He led me to his car and started it. Then we drove to the Allians Arena. We discussed about anything during the mileage. I wasn't angry for real. I just wanted to act like I would be.

We arrived to the Allians Arena and got out the car. Philipp was smiling himself always when he saw my angry face. In fact I was almost going to smile for myself but luckily I kept my face patient. It wasn't so easy because everyone was smiling at me and Philipp was laughing so hard.

Finally we went to the chancing rooms. Philipp handed me the other bag and led me to the women's door.

"Here are your clothes, just put them on and come to the pitch. We are waiting there for you", he said and walked against men's door.

"Excuse me", I said surprised.

"I think you would like to training with us", he smiled and went to his chancing room.

I looked at the bag and then the door and opened it carefully. I settled down onto the bench and took the clothes off from the bag. There was a Bayern München's jersey, -shorts, -knee socks, boots and cleats and a key. I took the key and looked at the number on it. "25", I thought and went to my locker. I change my training clothes on and put my other clothes into the locker. Then I closed the door and looked myself at mirror. The jersey settled perfectly for me like those other things. I looked at backside and noticed that there was my last name Carmichael on it and number 20. I don't have to guess where does it come...because I'm twenty years old right now. Wow feels so old right now.

I walked cautiously to the pitch and tried to find Basti while everyone was staring at me funnily.

"What are you looking for?" I snapped.

"Woah woah, I guess someone is having a bad day", Thomas grinned.

"Oh yes, and everyone should be real careful with me...if you don't want a black eye..."

They all looked at me cautiously and a bit scared. Then I started to laugh. They looked so funny when they are all scared.

"Let's go guys, I thought we'll have to flex?" I asked while laughing.

"Oh yes of course", Philipp said and they all laughed.

We started to flex and it felt real good I guess because Bastian was running next to me. I tried to keep my watch in front of me but I always turned my head to see him next to me.

.

When the trainings had ended I wanted to go jogging around the München. I looked when Philipp left the Allians Arena. I waved him and turned around.

When I had ran a few miles I look at the clock. It wasn't so much but I decide to run back to Philipp's house. I had to ran across the street. I looked at left then right and again left. There was no car so I ran across...

Immediately I noticed a car driving too fast and trying to stop but it was too close and it hit me down on the street.

"Are you okey?" I heard someone asking me frightened while running out of the car.

I felt like losing my senses...

I'm so sorry for making this kind of plot twists but it's getting better soon I promise.

Thanks for your amazing comments, thanks for voting. They are real supporting:) So please comment or vote if you want me to write more because I have to know does anyone read my story haha:)

Bye