Dates or not?

I watched television under the quilt after the shower. I was freezing but under the warm and soft quilt was really comfortable to be. I'm hoping that I'm not going to be sick. I don't like to be. As I started to watch Criminal Minds Philipp's wife came. She's such a lovely human and I love her so much.

"How are you sweetie?" She smiled and settled next to me.

"Well, I just started to watch this..but I met a charming guy today." I grinned and she took another quilt.

"Do you want to tell about it? I'm a bit curious." She winked and I nodded my head to agree.

I told her everything from the start when we met in the little shop and ate together. When we ordered hamburgers and he wanted to pay and then we talked about many things and he said that he would like to meet me again. That we hugged and he told that his name is Gabriel.

"That sounds so nice. He reminds me of somebody but I don't remember who. Well that's not so important though." She said. "Do you like this serie?"

"You're still asking, I love it. It's my favourite serie", I smiled while I tried to understand what had happened on TV.

"Then we a lot same, because I love it too," she smiled and we giggled and watched the episode till the end.

...

After watching the episode I felt really hungry. I hadn't eaten anything since hamburger and my stomach needed its meal. I took an apple and bite it itself. I was too lazy. Then I looked my phone.

40 calls. 20 messages. All from Basti.

Why can't he leave me alone I thought. It isn't easy to let go when he's always there. I have to make it clear. I have to meet him.

*Hello, it's me*, I wrote. Ah, sounds too cliché.

*Hi, I have to meet. We've to talk this through*, I sent and put my phone on the table.

I decided to go outside. It was really warm and the sun was shining really bright. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I hurried to look who was it.

*Oh thank God, when is it possible to meet you?* it was Basti.

*I'm free today* I answered.

*I can offer you some food while we talk? If that's okay?*

*That's okay, where and when?*I asked.

*I thought it would be on Golden Chinese at 16.30?*

*Deal, see you there* I answered and closed the phone.

The afternoon hurried away and it was time to meet him. I was really unconfident and nervous. I didn't know what to think.

...

As I arrived to the Chinese there was nothing. I didn't see him anywhere. I was pissed. I know I overreacted but we had a deal. And he was late.

I was real hungry and my stomach hurt. I hadn't eaten for awhile.

I was going to call him but I got a message from Gabriel.

*Hi beautiful, just asking if you want to go eating soon -G*

I know I should ask Basti before leaving but I was really hungry and my stomach made the rules.

*Heyy, I would love to. Where do you want to go? I'm at Golden Chinese -A*

*I love Chinese, I'm there in a second*

I waited him like five minutes and then we entered inside. I was hungry so we ordered straight. We were sitting and talking. It was so nice.

Our food arrived and we started to eat.

Bastian's P.O.V.

I'm so happy. Soon I can meet the only reason I'm actually living. Damn traffic jam. I was late already. I'll be there soon I know. I hope she won't leave. Why didn't I load my phone. My luck that it doesn't work..

As I parked my car I saw her there. Through the window. My angel. Wait why is she inside?

I walked inside and noticed young, dark head man sitting with her. She was so happy. Damn why I'm even here.

Fuck.

WHY IS SHE WITH HIM INSTEAD OF ME? My mind kept yelling.

I threw the bouquet of roses against the floor and walked away. She looked at me surprised.

I walked to my car and get into it.

I have had enough.

-------

Hi guys!!🙋

I'm back again! I'm really sorry for not updating but school and other stuff take so much time I don't have time to concentrate:(

I hope you understand and I really try to write faster. Maybe I will;) Anyway you're amazing! I have more than 1.6 K reads and that's a lot to me!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU

Tell me if you like this story and please vote and comment! Bye❤