Lunch break

As much I wanted to stay with him I let him into the hospital. I was freezing when I was finally at Philipp's door. I needed to clear my thoughts and get some sleep. Tomorrow I can see clear.

...

I am feeling uncomfortable. I'll need shower and think what I will do with Basti. I don't actually know. Well maybe we should be away for a moment. I don't think I can be with him if he doesn't tell me things. I know I am kind of selfish but maybe we aren't supposed to be together.

I took a shower and changed my clothes and went downstairs. This time smiling. Maybe life is not that bad at all. It continues and we shouldn't worry too much, right? Well I don't know but I am feeling better and it's better than crying and thinking all day.

Philipp was smiling at me and noticed my good mood hopefully. I think I should go outside today. Alone or just with friend but not care about anything else. I don't want to remember any of those messages again. Wait, what were those messages? Who sent them? I need to know.

...

The weather was great as I walked through the crowded street. I haven't been here ever before and noticed first time a nice shop. I walked inside to the shop which sold cheap and good looking women's and men's clothes. As I stepped inside I smiled at the woman behind the counter and looked at the beautiful shirt next to me. I looked at it and decided to fit it.

I walked through the shop to the fitting rooms. I kept my eyes on the shirt and didn't notice a man who walked against me.

"Oh, I-I-I am sorry, I'll pick it", a man with blue colored eyes said as he took the shirt and handed it to me.

"Thank you, it was my fault though...I didn't look where I was going and.."

"No, that was my fault. Beautiful girls like you don't have to worry", he winked and I felt as my cheeks started to burn. He was flirting with me. Actually he's really attractive.

"But.."He made this move too fast..I don't even know him and he's already asking me to eat..

"I can offer you a food", he smiled at me winking. Wait did he just asked me to eat? Sounds too familiar. Oh this is how we did with Basti. Basti. I almost forgot him but no he's always somewhere on my mind.

"I don't know", I answered unsure.

"You aren't having anything else, right?" He's smile was genius.

"Umm no I don't in fact but I'm not sure."

"C'mon please, I want you to come", he looked at me flirting as much he could. Should I go?

"Okay then", I confirmed. "I come with you."

"Yes, we'll have fun", he smiled. I don't know was this good or bad idea. Well it's just a lunch. What could happen?

As we left the shop we walked few corners away and look a nice restaurant. We walked in and settled down at the table.

...

After spending pretty cool and nice lunch with the stranger I felt much better. He acts so nice and kind but there's something behind his smile. I can see it. I can feel it. But anyway I would like to get to know him better.

I had called to Philipp and he grabbed me and drove home. The drive wasn't so long and when we arrived at Philipp's I almost run inside. Only because I was freezing. I felt cold although it wasn't so cold outside. Am I cold person? Am I sick or why I am freezing? I saw how Philipp walked without shirt and only shorts on. What's wrong with me?

Hi guys!😃 First of all I have to apologize that I haven't write this story for awhile. I'm so sorry. School, hobbies, friends etc. Have taken so huge part of my time that I haven't have time or powers to write or I don't have had motivation.:(

Well here is a new chapter! It isn't so long but I hope you like it!:) It would be really kind if you could comment something nice or vote😊 Happy New Year!! I love you so much:*