Disclaimer And Introduction

The Longest Ride

"Love is hard to find, hard to keep, and hard to forget."

--- Alysha Speer

~ • ~ • ~

"I would love to play sleeping with sirens!"

"And I would love sleeping with you,"

"Jerk."

~ • ~ • ~

Dreams. Irene Vandermeer was full of dreams that she never got to fulfill. Trapped with a boyfriend she never asked for, a family that never cared about her and a lifestyle that doesn't define her, Irene is all set to do something she's already tried a hundred times but failed. She's now going to use her last chance. It's now or never. Will Irene ever get to fulfill her dreams?

Reese Jarrett, on the surface he's that perfect looking guy with those bad boy looks which can attract any girl but on the interior he's quite the opposite of perfect. He's damaged on the inside and he thinks he can never be healed again but is that true?

There's something broken people do, they pull on a mask and that's exactly what Reese did. He's a Jerk and an arrogant person to new people. Any mask wears out at some time but will Reese let his mask down for someone who he knows wouldn't be there with him the next moment?

Two hearts wanting to be set free.

Two different worlds.

One love.

A longest ride.

~ • ~ • ~

Imogen Poots as Irene Vandermeer

Nick Bateman as Reese Jarrett

~ • ~ • ~

This book is a work of fiction. While reference might be made to actual past events or existing locations,
The names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, places, events, or locals is entirely coincidental.

* Do not post mean comments. They would be deleted if I find them offensive. *

Start date: 10/16/2016
From chapter 7: 04/21/2020
End date: 05/15/2020

Copyrights © All rights reserved
2020 Anastasia Walsh .