Chapter 13

The picture in the media is Ayame without her mask, kinda. Credit to the creator of this picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayame's POV

After my encounter with Kiba, I went back to the Hokage's office to 'report' my mission. When I got there I saw Naruto and team Guy trying to hold Naruto back. "Is everything ok here?" Everyone looked at me and there eyes widened. "Ayame!?" I gave them a closed eye smile. "Your not a big pervert now, are you Naruto? I didn't get an answer last time." His eyes widened even more if possible. "You were the ANBU!?" I chuckled and showed them my tattoo that was on my right shoulder. "Just like your father, so youthful." Uncle Guy said as he started to cry. "So, anything exciting happen on your way here?" Tsunade asked with a smirk and her fingers intertwined under her chin. "Uh, um." Uncle Guy, Lee, Naruto, and Ten-Ten joined Lady Tsunade, doing the same thing, while Neji just smirked. "Yeah, anything exciting?" Neji asked and by the tone in his voice I could tell he saw. I sighed. "I ran into Kiba and he saw what I look like without my mask." They all lifted an eyebrow. "And I may have kissed him." I said blushing and playing with my fingers. They all smiled but Uncle Guy had a fire in his eyes. "No one touches my youthful niece!" I sighed. "I gotta go get a new outfit, one without a mask." I said as I walked out.

I was walking through store when I felt people following me. I turned around and caught a glimpse of 5 people hide. I sighed and turned back around. 'Uncle Guy, Lee, Neji, Ten-Ten and Naruto.'

TIMESKIP brought to you by 5 creepy stalkers

I finally decided on a tight fish net shirt, a flowy baby blue crop top, black capres, black ninja sandels and NO MASK!! I was walking through the streets to my house, still feeling the presence of people following me but now with three more people. I got to my house, took a shower and changed. I walked back outside and was confronted by Uncle Guy, Lee, Neji, Ten-Ten, Naruto, Ino, Choji and Shikamaru. "Can I help you? You have been following me all day." They all tensed up, except for Shikamaru. "My dad wants to see you, its a drag but he told me to come and get you." I nodded, me and Shikamaru started walking. "So, what made you decide to stop wearing the mask?" Shikamaru asked out of nowhere. "Oh, uh, Kiba." I blushed, I heard Shikamaru sigh. "What a drag, I'm gonna have to threaten him." I looked at him puzzled. "Uh, why?" He looked back at me. "I can't have him break my cousin heart and him not know what will happen." He asked as he continued looking forward. "Y-you see me as f-family?" I heard him sigh. "Of course, why wouldn't I? Troublesome women." I hugged him and felt him tense up before relaxing. "I've been expecting that hug for 4 years." I giggled as he hugged me back.

Once we got to the Nara compound me and Shikamaru walked in to his house. I saw a woman in the kitchen, she turned around and dropped the plate she was holding along with her jaw. I caught the plate just before it hit the ground and put it on the counter. "Your Shiro's daughter, aren't you?" I nodded. "Yes ma'am." She smiled. "Shikaku! There's someone here to see you!" She yelled. Seconds later I heard someone walking towards us. I turned around and saw Shikaku, he froze and his eyes widened. "Kakashi wasn't lying when he said you look just like her." He said more to himself then anyone else. "You wanted to see me, sir?" He snapped out of his daze. "Yea, follow me." I nodded, bowed to the woman and followed Shikaku. "You have her manners too." He said and I smiled.

Once we got to a room with a desk he motioned for me to sit. "It is a Nara tradition that a pair of earrings are handed down from parent to child, so I would like you to have your mothers." My eyes widened and I could feel tears build up. "T-thank you, sir."

TIMESKIP brought to you by feelings

I was walking back home, now with my mothers earrings in. I ran into a dude with pale skin and black hair. "S-sorry, I wasn't w-watching where I was g-going." I looked at him and he held no emotion. "ANBU?" I questioned, his eyes widened. "How did you know?" He asked emotionless. "I'm an ex-ANBU." He seemed to think for a second before Realization hit him. "Ow." He rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry, that's Realization, stupid ducks." His eyes widened. "You were the Hokage's personal bodyguard, weren't you?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Well, I have to get home, see you some other time." I waved before walking off.

TIMESKIP

I was called to the Hokage's office. I knocked on the door a 'come in' was heard from the other side of the door. I entered and saw Naruto, Sakura, and my dad. "Hello Ayame, I have a mission for you all but it requires at least one ANBU." I sighed. "What's the mission?" "The kazekage was taken by the Akatski, the sand is requesting our help to save him." Without another word I was gone, I ran to ANBU head quarters. "What are you doing here Ayame?" One of them asked. "I have to be an ANBU for a mission." I put on the normal ANBU gear, my mask that looked like my dad's, my red scarf and my katana.

Once I got to the gates I saw Naruto, Sakura and my dad. "Let's go." My dad said and we all sped off.

TIMESKIP brought to you by lazy pandas

We were at the sand village hospital, where Kankuro was being treated. "White Fang, I will get my revenge!!" An old lady yelled while running at dad with a kunai. I stopped her by blocking the kunai with my katana. "Sorry ma'am but you have him confused with someone who is long dead." I stated. She looked at me. "And how do you know?!" She spat. I looked at my dad and he nodded. "He is my grandfather and the man you are trying to attack right now is my father." Her eyes widened and she stopped. "Granddaughter of the White Fang?" She whispered and I nodded. "So the promise can be kept." She said causing me to be confused. "What promise?" I asked her as I slightly tilted my head to the side lowering my katana. "White Fang promised that his granddaughter would marry me grandson, Sasori." My eyes widened. "The one from the Akatski!?" She nodded. "I'm sorry but my daughter can not marry an S-class criminal." My dad stepped forward. "Will you stop holding a grudge against my grandfather?" I asked with my head down. "Yes." She answered and I sighed. "If it will cause one less person to hate my grandfather then I'll do it." I said as tears rolled down my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What the hell Ayame!? What about Kiba!?

Ayame: You wrote the stupid thing!

Me: I am hurt that you would call my story stupid. I'm telling your cousin.

Ayame: his lazy ass isn't gonna do anything.

Me: Someone's in a salty mood, is it that time of the month?

Ayame: SHUT UP!!!

Me: Ahh! Satan! Hold me Shika! *jumps onto Shikamaru*