Chapter 4

Ayame's POV

"Hey you, identify yourself." Sasuke demanded. "Didn't I just say all their names." I mumbled under my breath, I heard Kankuro chuckle at my dilemma.

"My name is Gaara of the sand, I'm curious about you two as well, of course I know her name *blush*, but what's yours?" "I'm Sasuke Uchiha." "I bet your dying to know who I am." Naruto blurted out. "I couldn't careless." Gaara said before he left, I thought it was hilarious.

"I thought you were leaving not staying and making fun of me, you've been hanging out with Sasuke too long." Naruto pouted. Him and Sasuke started fighting.

I sensed the presence of 3 other ninja in the tree. 'So some more ninja have come see us, how lucky.'I teleported to the branch above them and heard them talking.

"What do you think Dozu?" The boy with a yellow shirt asked. "The usual weaklings, nothing special, but the ones from the Uchiha and Hatake clan and the desert rat, we should watch them, carefully." Dozu said. "Sorry to interruppt but I don't need a babysitter." I suddenly said surprising the three ninja.

3rd POV (Hokage's office)

"Alright it is time we choose our candidates for the Chunin examinations, to begin, will those in charge of the rookie Genin step forward, Kakashi, you may not enter Ayame." The third hokage said.

"What! Why not?!" Kakashi yelled. "With all due respect, sir, considering her background, with the proper training she may be one of the strongest Genin." Asuma added.

"Yes, I agree, which is why she will be entering as a team of one." The hokage stated. "But she must know both of her last names."

Ayame's POV

The hokage summoned me to his office. When I got there I walked in and saw Shikamaru's dad, my dad and Gramps. "Like father, like daughter, always late." Shikamaru's dad said lazily. I rubbed the back of my neck and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way." I lied, truth is I was sleeping.

"Anyway, only a max of threes Genin can enter the Chunin exams, so because of that I have decided to enter you as a one person team, but you must know both of your last names." Gramps explained as I nodded showing I was paying attention.

So that explains why my dad is here but why is Shikamaru's dad here?

Ayame's POV

"Hey guys, mind if I tag along?" I asked while running to catch up with my team. "Sure, but were going to the Chunin exams." Naruto said sadly.

"Its ok, I'll walk you guys there." We were walking when a guy with caterpillars on his face on his face stopped us. "Hey you, with the attitude, hold on." Oh meh gred, he looks like Guy.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked with a lot of sass, okay, I can see way he called him the one with the attitude.' "I want to fight, right here and right now." "You want to fight me right here and right now huh?" "Yes." He jumped down.

"My name is Rock Lee, you said it is common curtisy for a challenger to give his own name first, right? Sasuke Uchiha." "So you know me huh?"

"I challenge you, everyone us always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are, I want to see if it is true, I figured you would be a good test for me, and also" he turned to Sakura. "Oh Sakura, I love you!"

He tried to send Sakura his 'love' but she dodged it, then he sent her, like, 10 of his 'loves'. I knew she couldn't dodge them all so I blocked them with my executioner's blade. "Keep your creepy little valentines to yourself." I said as I sheathed my blade.

"I see, so your in love with Sakura as well, I will fight you later then." 'WHAA?!' I started sulking. "He thinks I'm a boy." "Hey Bushy Brow, you do know Ayame is a girl, right?" Naruto said but he totally ignored him.

Rock Lee was undoing the bandages on his arm when a pinwheel pinned his bandage to the wall catching everyone's attention.

We all looked over to see a turtle. "Alright that's enough, Lee?" Sasuke was still falling, I ran and caught him. Rock Lee was kneeling in front of the turtle. "Sasuke, are you ok?" Sakura asked as she ran towards us.

"Yo-you were watching us the whole time?" Rock Lee asked the turtle, he needs a name, hmm.... TURTLE GRAMPS!

"Of course, that last technique is forbidden, you know that." Turtle gramps scolded. Naruto had a 'wtf! A talking turtle' look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to." Turtle gramps glared at him and Lee jumped up like he just saw his worst nightmare, then Lee started franticly apologizing, Naruto ran up to us asking if the thing Lee is talking to is a turtle.

"Obviously, what did you think it was!" Sakura yelled. "Okay, then maybe that means turtle can be sensei too." Naruto your an idiot.

"Your a disgrace! You think you'll get away with a bunch of lame excuses like that, a shinobi never reveals his technique unless absolutely necessary, its such a basic rule you should know it by now!" Turtle gramps continued to scold.

"Forgive me, sir." Sasuke kept glaring at Rock Lee, then I heard him growl. "Sasuke don't growl, your not Kiba or Akamaru." I said mockingly and he galred at me playfully.

"Are you prepared to take the punishment for your actions?" "I, yes sir." "Alright, come on out, Guy sensei!" Oh god no! I hid behind Sasuke, please don't see me, please don't see me.

"Hi Lee." *shiver* he's so creepy and weird! "Why are you hiding behind me?" "Because Guy thinks I'm his niece and he tries to get me to wear those things." I pointed to the green spandex.

"Now for your punishment!" Guy punched Lee in the face, wow. "I'm sorry Lee but, its for your own good."

-que weird romantic music-

Then they started hugging, meanwhile I was still hiding like my life depended on it. I kinda zoned out and started falling asleep. I was suddenly awakened when Guy teleport in front of me.

"My record is 50 wins and 49 loses, which is one better than his by the way." "Most of those were 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' matches." I pointed out.

"Ayame, my youthful niece, are you finally ready to wear this." He pulled out one of those green spandex. "If I say yes will you leave me alone?" He nodded.

"Fine but only on two conditions, I only wear it once a month and it has to have a mask."

"Deal, today is the first day you will wear it." He pulled out another one with a mask. 'Crap.' *sweatdrop*