Chapter 9

Ayame's POV

"So I'm supposed to help Jiraya train Naruto?" My dad nodded. "He needs help teaching Naruto chakra control." I nodded and left.

After about an hour and a half of searching when I finally found them. "A blonde loud mouth and a legendary Sanin shouldn't be that hard to find." They looked at me.

"Ayame!" Naruto ran and hugged me. "Wait, your the one that's supposed to help train him!? Your the same age as him!?" "Yes, but I'm also more skilled then him." I said as I started walking on water. "Hey!" Naruto yelled, as I giggled and walked back to them.

"Fine, but you need to call me master Jiraya, NO nicknames." I looked at him with a pokerface. "No." I could physically see his ego deflate. "I just call him pervy sage." I nodded.

"Well, I'm really hungry so me and Naruto are gonna go have some ramen, bye pervy sage!" I waved as I walked away, Naruto happily following.

*TIME SKIP*

We were in the final stage of the Chunin exams and I was against Mr. Puppetcat. Once I got to the arena I waved.

"Hey Kankuro, long time no see." He raised an eyebrow at me. "I thought I was fighting some chick... Oh it's you Ayame." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, I sweat dropped.

"Did you seriously mistake me for a guy again?" "Here, I have an idea." He walked over to a bunch of flowers and picked one, he walked back.

"A daisy?" He put said flower in my hair. "There, now you look me feminine." The promptor yelled start and I pulled out my blade.

"I can't take you seriously with that flower in your hair." "Your the one that did it!"

Neji's POV

Before Ayame's fight started her opponent put a flower in her hair, I dont think she needs the flower to look beautiful, wait, what!? I can't be thinking that, we're just friends, I only like her as a friend. Right?

As Ayame's fight continued her opponent threw a kunai at her, she barely missed it but it got her headband causing it to fall off. When she opened her injured eye you could see the sharingan.

Ayame destroyed the puppet and her opponent was still in shock about her eye. Once Ayame saw his state I saw her shadow moving towards him.

Once her shadow connected with his, he looked at her and started copying her movements.

Ayame caused him to grab a kunai and hold it to his throat. "Surrender or I kill you." She said in a threatening voice as her opponent said nothing. He pushed the kunai harder.

"I surrender." Ayame smiled and her shadow reseeded. "The winner is Ayame Hatake."

Ayame's POV

As I walked by Kankuro I gave him a hug. "I never would have killed you, your not my enemy." His eyes widened. "You'll make one hell of a shinobi." I was shocked.

That's been my dream since I was little, to be able to protect the ones I care about.

*FLASH BACK*

"Naruto, our squad leader is a Jonin, Jonin are highly skilled ninja, he's not going to fall for a stupid trap like that." I said as Naruto put a chalk board eraser at the top of the door, so when our new sensei opened the door it would fall on their head.

'No Jonin would fall for that'.

Only seconds after I thought that our sensei walked in and the eraser fell on his head.

'Unless it was my dad...'

"My first impression of you is your all idiots." "Your the one who fell for the idiot prank." But he ignored me and told us to meet him on the roof.

On our way to the roof Sasuke stopped me. "You act like you know him." I sighed. "I do." I said as I walked away.

Once we got to the roof he made us do introduction. "Why don't you go first so we can so how it's done?" Sakura said as I sighed. "Do you really need to be shown how to do a simple introduction?" I mumbled, thinking no one heard me but Sasuke smirked and my dad glared at me, I put my hands up in surrender.

"My name is Kakashi Hatake, my likes and dislikes *glances at me* I don't feel like telling you those, I have many hobbies and as for my dreams for the future I've never really thought about it." When he glanced at me I gave him a fake hurt look and put my hand on my chest.

"Now, the loud one."

"My name is Naruto Uzamaki, believe it! I like ramen but I really like to ramen Uruka-sensei gets me, I dislike the 3 minutes you have to waiting for instant ramen, my hobby is trying different types of ramen, and my dream is to become the greatest Hokage so everyone with stop ignoring me and treat me with respect." My dad smiled slightly.

"Now pinkie."

"My name is Sakura Haruno, my likes, well the person I like is *looks at Sasuke* my hobbies are *looks at Sasuke* and my dreams for the future are *looks at Sasuke and can fan girls*."

I sweat dropped and leaned towards Sasuke. "What could her hobbies be that involve you?" I saw him get a chill.

"What about your dislikes?" "Naruto!" Naruto looked like someone just kicked a puppy.

"Now the emo kid."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I don't really like anything and I dislike a lot of things, I don't have any hobbies and my dream is not a dream because I will make it come true, I will kill a certain person." Naruto started freaking out, thinking it was him.

"Now the BOY next to Sasuke." I glared at him when he emphasized 'boy'.

"I know you did that to piss me off, my name is Ayame Hatake, I like certain things but I dislike when people call me a boy, my hobbies are private and my dream is to protect the people I care about."

Everyone looked at me then my dad, me then my dad.

"Is he your dad?"