Chapter 12

Naruto's POV

I just got back from my training mission with pervy sage and I ran into Hinata, Kiba and...uh... Shino!

"H-hey N-Naruto." She's always so shy and I don't know why, the first thing I noticed about her was that her boobs got way bigger.

"Hey Hinata, Hey Kiba." Akamaru barked and that bug guy sulked.

"Are you gonna pout just because he forgot about you, Shino?" Kiba asked as he walked towards bug guy.

"I'm not pouting."

"Besides, Ayame would never forget about you, where is Ayame?" Everyone put their heads down. Is she dead!?

"H-here N-Naruto." Hinata handed me a scroll, I opened and read it.

'Dear Naruto,

If your reading this then you came back from your training before I returned from my mission, I've been gone since you left but I should be back soon and when I do get back I'll take you to Ichiraku's ramen

Love,
Ayame ❤'

I ran to grandma Tsunade's office to get some answers.

Ayame's POV

I was leaning on a wall, sleeping, in Lady Hokage's office. Suddenly the door flew open and I had my Katana the their neck before they could even blink.

"It's not polite to enter without knocking." I said lazily. "Let him go." I returned to leaning on the wall.

"Where's Ayame!?" Lady Hokage looked at me and I sighed but smiled under my mask.

"Hey Naruto, your not a big pervert now, are you?" He looked surprised.

"How do you know my name!?" I sweat dropped.

"Well you can deal with him I have to go out." I said ask I disappeared and reappeared in my house. "Hey dad? You home?" I waited for a response.

"Naruto finally back or are you done with the ANBU life?" I smiled and ran to my dad and hugged him.

"Naruto's finally home, I missed you dad." He hugged back.

"I missed you too kiddo."

"Well I have to change and act like I just came back from a mission, see ya later!"

*TIMESKIP*

So I was walking through the village gates when I heard hurried foot steps behind me.

I turned around and someone almost crashed into me, I put my hands on their shoulders and flipped my body over them.

"Lee! You almost crashed into that beautiful women!" A man yelled. "I'm so sorry sensei!" Lee yelled.

"Thanks for the compliment Uncle Gai, see ya at training tomorrow, you to Lee." I said as I walked away.

I think they were so confused that they didn't know what to do, so I continued walking.

I was walking past a tree when I stopped, I looked behind the tree to see Kiba trying to wake up Hinata and Shino was just watching.

Akamaru sniffed the air and then tackled me.

"That tickles! Your a little too big to tackle me now!" I said laughing as Akamaru licked me.

"Akamaru! Get off of her!" Akamaru was finally pulled off of me.

"Sorry about that, he never usually does that." Kiba said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's ok Kiba, Hey Shino. Well I gotta go so I'll see ya later." I waved as I walked away.

"Ayame!?"

I giggled and put up a peace sign

Before I knew what was happening, I was pinned against a wall and I felt lips touching mine.

I was shocked to see Kiba but I started kissing back. After a couple minutes we broke apart for air.

"I don't see why you wear the mask, your so beautiful."

"Maybe I'll stop wearing it then."

He grinned and it was sexier than hell. He started walking away.

"When I get back I don't want to see you wearing that mask, Kay babe?"

"Sure, love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am super tired, it is 4:30 A.M. but I hope you liked the chapter, sorry if there's any errors, I'm too tired to check.

The Copy Kitten (A Naruto Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें