Chapter 3

Ayame's POV

I woke up to my dad yelling at me to wake up. I'm not much of a morning person, in fact I am a very grumpy person in the morning, my dad said I got it from my mom.

After getting up and dressed, I went down stairs to find my dad sitting on the couch. "Come on, were already 3 hours late." My dad said as we headed out the door.

When we got to the bridge I teleported on the railing next to Sasuke and my dad was on the tall thingy. (I don't know what it's called)

"Sorry guys, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." "WHAA!!" Naruto and Sakura yelled in unison "the truth is Ayame just woke up." My dad said as he sweat dropped along with everyone else.

"Where is Ayame?" Sasuke asked in his monotone voice. "Aww, Sasuke cares about me." I teased. Sasuke tsked and Sakura got jealous.

"I'm ready for the next ninja mission, sensei and, hey come on, no more of thatdumd beginners stuff, ok? I want a chance to prove myself, I'm talking a real mission, where I can show what I'm made of, I gotta break out and burn it up, see!?" Naruto said with flames in his eyes.

"Uh, I get it, that's great, Naruto, now take it easy, would ya?" My dad said careful not to say the wrong thing. Naruto turned and glared at Sasuke, Sasuke looked like he was trying to figure out what was going on and I was still kinda tired, so I leaned on Sakura and started to fall asleep.

Then Naruto scared me back awake when he yelled, "believe it!!" Sakura giggled when I jumped. "Let us know when your when your done fantasizing Naruto, so we can start the mission? Alright?" I laughed.

'I wonder what Naruto was fantasizing about?' I shivered as my mind time me to a deep, dark place.

We were picking weeds, well, Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto were picking weeds, me and my dad were sitting in a tree.

I figured, since there's nothing else to do, I could ask dad about my mom. "Hey dad, what was mom like?" He glanced up from his book.

"Hm? Oh well, she wasn't too fond of mornings and she was very smart, she could be pretty lazy sometimes but was very kind."

"She sounds amazing" I smiled and my dad nodded in agreement.

Me and my dad were sitting on the river side watching the others clean up garbage from the river.

"Hey dad, what did mom look like?" I asked "well, she had long, black hair, beautiful onyx eyes, she was kind of short and had the same facial features as you" he said with a smile, I smile back.

Then I heard Naruto screaming as he floated down the river towards the waterfall I ran and dug my Executioner's blade into the rocks.

As Naruto was falling I caught him, after we got back to the top Sasuke called Naruto he was a loser.

we were walking dogs but there was only 3 so I summon Pakkun "hey kid" he said "hey Pakkun, want to go for a walk?" I asked him.

Sasuke and Sakura had small dogs and Naruto had picked the biggest dog. "Look who finally decided to join us." Sasuke said in a mocking tone "yeah sorry about that, I was asking questions about my mom" I said as I rub the back of my neck.

"I'm still surprised she fell for your dad I mean someone as beautiful as her falling for someone like him?" Pakkun said. I giggled when I when my dad said "hey I can hear you."

Naruto's dog had dragged him into a Minefield.

Me and Sasuke were carrying Naruto after all the beatings he took that day, Sakura stop Naruto from beating up Sasuke. Me and my dad's sighed as we realize all the 'wonderful progress' we were making.

Naruto blamed our lack of teamwork on Sasuke, it was partly his fault. "You think you're better than everyone else don't ya." Naruto yelled at Sasuke as he walked away. "Not everyone just you face it I'm better and stronger than you are it's a fact unless you have what it takes to prove me wrong." Sasuke said.

'Well crap I should probably stop this'. During the intense stare off I saw a messenger hawk. "Alright guys let's call the day you can beat each other to put some other time anyway I have to get my report on this mission."

Sasuke left and I went with him we were walking when we saw some kids practicing their kunai throwing one of the kids missed the kunai was headed straight for another kid I pushed the kid out of the way but the kunai hit my side. Sasuke picked me up and took me to the hospital.

Naruto's POV

The guy in the black onesie was holding Konohamaru by his scarf, he was about to punch him when a pebble hit the wrist that was holding Konohamaru and he dropped him. We looked in the tree where the pebble came from to see Sasuke.

"Why couldn't you have been Ayame?" I pouted. "Ayame is in the hospital." He answered while throwing a pebble in the air and catching it.

"What?! Why?!" "She saved some kid from a kunai." Then he turn to the other people. "Now get lost." He crushed the pebble he was holding to dust.

"So, this Ayame, she doesn't sound so tough if she was, she wouldn't be in the hospital, she would be here fighting me." The big guy said, I swear I'm gonna beat him to a plump. "Kankuro, don't insult their friend, she was injured when saving a child, while you threatened to hurt one, to me it sounds like she is tougher." A guy with red hair said, I didn't even notice him.

"Yeah, sorry Gaara, it was totally out of line she sounds way better than me." Kankuro said. He's scared out of his mind. "Let's go, we didn't come here to play games." Gaara said to the other two.

"Hold on. Hey! I can tell from your head band that you come from the village hidden in the sand, of course the land of fire and land of wind are allies, but no shinobi can enter another's village without permission, so state your perpise and it better be good." Sakura said.

"Sakura, there here form the chunin exams, of course I didn't expect you to know that, you are only a fresh genin, I only know about it because of my dad." Someone said from behind us. "Ayame! Wait, what's the chunin exams?" "Their the exams that everyone has to take to become a chunin."

Gaara's POV

So that's Ayame. I do sense an amazing amount of chakra from her and she carries the executioners blade. "So your Ayame? You look like a boy." Kanuro said.

I sighed, I was about to scold him but Ayame spoke first. "Yes I know, but I'm a girl, I'm Ayame Hatake, daughter of Kakashi Hatake." So that's why she shares some of the same features as him.

"Your Kanuro the puppet master, Tamari and Gaara of the desert." She said. "Well, aren't you smart, smarter then your comrades there." Tamari said, she does seem to have a higher intelligence.

"Yes I am, now if you'll excuse me, I have to go tell the homage that visitors from another village threaten his grandson." She said as she walked away.

Kankuro, you idiot.

"Uh, no need for that, see? No harm done." Kankuro said as he gave the kid a side hug.

"He's all slimy." The kid said as he tried to get away.

"I guess I could let it slide, but only because Gaara is pretty cute." She said as she walked away. 'Cute?!'