Chapter 5

3rd POV

Guy's team and the rookies were talking when Ibiki and some other ninja got their attention.

"Hello everyone, I'm Ibiki, and I'll be the prompter of the first exam but before we began, we still have on more Genin joining us today, they should be here-" Ibiki was cut off as ayame 'poofed' in front of everyone. (It sounds disgusting >×<.)

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of life, I'm Ayame Hatake." She said with a closed eye smile. "Wait, your a girl?" Someone said.

"Yes, and she is so beautiful and my future-" Rock Lee was cut of by Ayame's executioner's blade being thrown at him. "No."

Neji and Sasuke chuckled while everyone else laughed. "Why?!" Rock Lee whined.

"Because you thought I was a boy, your really weird and I like someone else." She stated.

Ayame's POV

When I got to my seat I started to fall asleep, I woke back up when something jumped on my lap.

I looked down to see Akamaru.

"Did you run off again?" I questioned. Some people ask me why I talk to him like he's gonna answer, well because I can understand him. "ARF (yes)." He responded.

I shook my head and looked around for Kiba. I saw him and he saw me, I put Akamaru on my head so he knew where he was.

When he saw him he looked relieved and started walking towards me. "Hey Ayame." He waved, he looked down at the number next to mine. "Hey, looks like we sit next to each other." He said smiling.

I was already half asleep with Akamaru in my arms.

3rd POV

Ayame fell asleep as Ibiki was explaining the rules. When he noticed she was asleep he threw a kunai at her, but to his surprise she caught it.

"I don't like kunai being thrown at me while I'm sleeping." Ayame said as she threw the kunai back at him, it hit the board behind him.

"Then I suggest you don't fall asleep again." Ibiki responded as he pulled the kunai out of the board.

"Its not my fault your test is such a drag."

-que tick mark-

Ibiki decided to start the teat so he didn't bore Ayame to sleep again.