The annoying,hot GYm teacher and me

Start from the beginning

I noticed there weren't any seats left. So I sat on the floor, my back against the door,

"Thank you so much for joining us, Gem. Would also take a seat like a normal person and get off the floor acting like a dog." Mr.cortez's voice came up from the front of the room.

Shit. Motherfucker. Sonavabitch. Fuckin' dumb ass, that has no life. I grabbed my stuff and got up, dusting off my pants.

Mr. Cortez was leaning back in his chair, a smirk on his face." Well? A seat if you please, Gemma." He said coolly.

I gestured with my hand to all the filled seats," It's kind of obvious that there aren't any seats left," I said annoyed.

He glanced around and cocked his head."Huh. Well I guess you'll have to sit right next to me then." He said, gloomy. But for a second I thought I saw a glint in his eye.

I sighed and dragged my feet toward the chair right next to him.

"Oh and you'll be staying here a little longer than the ones who were on time." He said, as he looked at a sports illustrated magazine.

I rolled my eyes, and plugged my I-pod's earphone in.

When Mr. Cortez dismissed the other students, I tried to blend in with them and sneak out...But he caught me.

Now here I am sitting in this stupid dumb ass of a chair, with my I-pod in his drawer and absolutely nothing to entertain me.

I started tapping the pencil in my hand against the desk and started making a tune.

"Stop." He said. I stopped the pencil and glanced up at him. He had an annoyed expression on his face.

I grabbed my other pencil and stated tapping them, like drum sticks and humming- just to spite him.

"Gem, stop. Or I will have to take those pencils away, like I did with your I-pod." He said sternly.

I got up from the chair went to the back of the classroom, and started drumming on a desk. Really loud.

"Goddammit!" I watched as he came for me and I easily jumped over seats, so I was on the other-side of the room from him. I stuck my tongue out at him. Then started drumming again, yelling,"Lalalalalalal!"

Before I knew it, I was grabbed by the arms and slammed into a wall. I looked up dazed, into Mr. Cortez's pissed off eyes.

"Gem, I have told you repeatedly to stop and you won't listen..." He said angrily.

I noticed that somehow my attention was on his lips. So luscious, and kissable and...WHAT? What the hell am I thinking. I actually was thinking about kissing my gym teacher. I looked down only to come face-to-face with his abs. Oh my god!

"...You are always being in trouble, you are a annoying student..." I blocked out his voice.

God I had to touch them. The abs. I feel like I'm possessed or something.

I reached an eager hand forward and grabbed onto them. Wow!

"Gem, what the hell you are doing?!" He yelled, removing my hand." I am the teacher, you are the student!"

I know, I thought sadly. I might as well go back to my seat and act good.

I glanced up. About to tell him I'm sorry, when his lips came into view.

The fuck with it. Might as well test them out, and see if there luscious as they look.

I grabbed his shirt and smashed my lips up to his. Oh fuck yeah.

Just when I had put my lips on his, he ripped his away.

NOOOOOOO!

"Oh. My. God." He whispered. I opened my mouth to let out an apology and ask if I could leave, when all of a sudden I was slammed against the wall again. His lips once again, smashed to mine.

I moaned and grabbed a fist-full of his hair, yanking him closer. He groaned. I wrapped both legs around him and grinded against him. I moaned again. So fucking good.

His hand traveled upward, and grabbed a hold of my right breast and squeezed. I grounded against him again and twisted my tongue with his.

I ripped my lips from his and panted, "Oh shit. What are we doing? I am a student and you are the teacher. I am so sorry." He was panting and breathing hard.

I looked up at him, seeing that his hair was all ruffled up by my hands and lust still in his eyes.

"Maybe I should go...I'm sorry!" I said, unwrapping my legs from him and practically running out of the room.

Next morning at school, I was very nervous.

It was third period math and in about 5 minutes, the bell will ring and fourth period was next.

Fourth period as in gym. Mr. Cortez will be there. After last-

The bell rang. Shit. I grabbed my stuff and went to the locker room.

After getting dressed in almost too short of black shorts and a black top, I took a huge nervous breath and entered the gym.

************************************

please comment and vote!