Chapter 31

Hey Hey

Comment

and

vote

and

fan

and

be

awesome.

Ps. Can anyone tell me how 13x7=24?

Thanks :)

=Duckie

=========

(Rianni)

Running.

Feet pounding on the ground.

Paws thundering over the land, dodging trees.

Bullets flying by, missing by a single hair.

Loud booms echoing around the trees, by the guns.

We were sprinting as fast as we could away from the hunters.

The hunters were just behind us.

Everytime our paws hit the ground, it felt like it sent shudders through the earth.

The hunters bullets flew by, aiming right where our feet seconds ago.

Everytime a hunter pulled the trigger, it pounded against my eardrums, making me wince.

Max and I burst into a clearing, being temporarily blind by the light.

BAM.

A whimper forced it's way out of my throat as the tree trunk of the willow next to me, shattered and began to tip over. Bucking out of the way like a bronco, my teeth snapped at Max to make him dance out of the way.

Ducking as another bullet wizzed past my head, I swivled around sprinting across the clearing to the other side of the forest and accidenlty rammed through a tree, smashing the whole thing down with my head. Max danced over the bullets next to me.

A boar squealed off somewhere. My ears twitched and before I knew it, it was running right out infront of me. My eyes stung with tears as hundred of bullet sunk into its flesh, bringing the great beast to the ground and the smell of its rancid pelt.

Leaping over it, my feet hit the ground, almost buckling as my tail swished over the ground, pushing up and launching over a fallen tree as Max went under it. As I hit the ground again, my eyes went wide, my pupils dialating.

(Maximus)