Chapter 11

S'up guys?

I saw CAPTAIN AMERICA!!!

Dude he's wicked hot.

Anyhoosberrys- big

AND I MEAN BBIIIGGGGG

thanks to MikCba

She made the new cover. Wicked awesome huh?

Alos Big thanks to DarkWolfxoxo

your are a rockin cheese eating, familly guy watching sister of mine who I've never actually met. :P

Also big thanks to WalkingOnAWirex3

you my dear friend give good advice and I luv your profile pic.

Cheshire cat rules.

You may vote if you like

I do not opose

Logan Lerman is hot and if you tell him I wrote this-

I'll kill you.

Pic Of Riannis boots and socks

--------------->

Have a nice day.

=Duckie.

Fire is only dangerous if you can't control it.

====

(Riannia POV)

I sighed, getting up and walking to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and scrubbed myself down roughly. I let the cucumber/vanilla sent wash over me and smiled. I knew it wouldn't wash out my real, fresh blueberry muffin sent out but I liked it.

I stepped out and turned on my raidio.

LMFAO-YES was on and I smirked, turning it all the way up. I stepped into my closet, throwing things left and right out of my closet onto my bed. I yanked on a pair of loose dark red knee high socks and a pair of dark green shorts. I pulled on a pair of knee high leather army boots. I didn't bother to tie the laces. I pulled on a bright yellow tank top that says 'You know where you can shove the idea?' in big black letters.

I blow dried my hair, the layers of hair stuck out making me look just perfect. The black and red looked good this morning.

But my eyes were a stormy blue/grey. I frowned and put on some mascara. I finally got board and thought I looked to amazingly good.

So?

I turned up the music loud and began to dance to it. Flipping my self around and singing along with it. I shook my hair around, flicking it to the sides and laughing like crazy. Jack crawled through the window, grinning and I grabbed his hands.

"Yes, I walk through my masion," I sang out loud jumping around, pulling Jack around with me. He laughed.

"The partys rocking! Yes! And their ain't no stopping," He sang huskily. I grinned and jumped aournd my room to the music.

"Am I'm like yes! The cuties rocking yes!" I sang out. We continued to jump around like crazy, sligning my hair while he shook his head. He started to play the air drums and I stopped in my tracks pointing at him.