Chapter 18

Hey Hey

Ya'll know the drill

Comment

And

FANN!!!

Fire is only dangerous

If you can't control it.

=Duckie

=====

When we got back Jack had his arms crossed and my car was behind him.

"YOU TOUCHED MY CAR WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?!" I screamed. I flung myself at him, tackling him to the ground and his face whipped to the side as my fist came across it.

At least four airs of hands were pulling me back but I was to angry to be pulled back. I wrapped my hands around his throat.

"NO ONE TOUCHES MY CAR WITH OUT MY PERMISSION!!" I screamed.

I was yanked off of him but I strained against the pairs of hands pulling me back. Max was on his knees, clutching his stomach as he laughed. Jack got up and glared at him. I was still thrashing around, trying to get to him.

"I brought your car so you could drive home Rio," He said, his gaze turning to mine, a smirk replacing his frown. He held up the keys and I stopped. Seven pairs of hand's grips relaxed on me and I ducked out of them.

"PHYSIC!!" I yelled and jumped on Jack, bringing him down under me. I puched him in the mouth before grabbing my keys and running to my car. I ran my hands along it and jumped onto the hood, hugging it.

"Ahhh," Jack groaned painfully.

"Baby did he touch yo with out permission? I'm sorry," I cooed to my car. I stood up on the roof of the car and glared at Jack. I looked out over his pack who were all looking at me stunned. "IF ANYONE TOUCHES MY CAR WITH OUT MY PERMISSION- I WILL PERSONALLY RIP YOU TO SHREDS."

Everyone looked away. I smirked and ran my hands over the black stripes.

"Don't worry, he won't ever touch you like that again," I cooed to my car. "Wait what do you mean drive it home?"

I looked at Jack, he looked down guiltily. My eyes snapped to Max in rage.

"Your sending me home?! What the hell is wrong with you!!!??" I got up and pounced on him, bring us down as I puched him in the jaw.

"I need you to be safe!" He said pushing me up.

"And you won't let me hang with Jack here? Or help you?!" I yelled, smacking his arm. He glowered. My eyes widened. "Oh my god . . . "

"Rianni?" Jack asked timidly.

"You don't trust me with Jack!" I screamed, slapping Max as hard as I could. He snarled. "God Max how can you not trust me?!"

I jumped up and backed into my car. He got up and snarled lowly.

"Trust is like a mirror Rianni, if it breaks you can put it back together," He snarled.

"But you can still see the cracks in that mother fucking reflection Max," I snarled and jumped into my car. I screeched away, hitting a hundered in a few minutes.

I screeched along the deserted highway when I saw something that made me hit the breaks, coming to a halt, the front of my car just touching the man.

I snarled lowly.

"I am not in the mood for this," I barked, getting out of car and dlamming the door. I walked up to the man and punched him across the jaw. He fell to the ground.

It was the same rouge I had let go.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO ATTACK TODAY?!" I screamed, stomping my foot next to his head.

He gave me a smirk before he changed into his wolf. I turned and took a running start down the highway. Never breaking stride as I morphed into my wolf. I turned on my four paws, putting my head close to the ground as my fur bristled. An alpha snarl escaped my jaws.

Four wolves trotted out of the trees and go in line with the black wolf.

I took a running jump and landed right on his back, ripping his throat out. I took down three more, the fourth jumping onto my back and bitting my shoulder. I shook him off so hard he hit a tree and I heard his spine crack. He fell to the ground, not moving again. I took off into the trees.

Looking for more.

(Max)

Jack stalked behind me as I took of after Rio.

We sprinted down the highway and stopped dead when we saw her car, wolves laying dead around it.

We took off into the trees after her sent, finding more and more dead wolves, finally coming to a clearing to see the sleeve and hem of my shirt, covered in blood, laying over a freshly dug patch of earth.

I ran up to it and sniffed it.

It was Rio's blood.

I began to dig and came across a patch of white hair.

Jack whimpered and I morphed slowly back into my human form.

"Oh Rianni," I breathed.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"This is all your fucking fault!" Jack suddenly barked.

"How the fuck is this my fault?!" I snarled.

"You should have trusted her and your fucking beta!" He said, taking a swing at me. I caught his fist and slammed him into the ground. He kicked out and I flew back.

"I'm a fucking possessive man! I can't fucking help it!" I roared. I threw my fist out and he flew into a tree, snarling. Our eyes faded from black to red.

"She's your damned mate you ass!"

"I know she is!!" I said kicking him in the gut.

"Or should we say was your mate?" He growled.

"You mother fucker!" I said flying at him.

"Dick what the hell?" He yelled.

"Shut up!" I snarled. My head whipped to the side as his fist connected with my face.

"Get off!" He yelled. I slammed my fist into his gut.

"You fucking get off!" I snarled as he brought us to the ground, kneeing me in the ground.

"Fuck!" He groaned as I elbowed him in the chest. He grabbed my foot and brought me crashing to the floor.

We lay there panting.

"I'm sorry," We said at the same time.

"I should have trusted you both," I sighed.

"I'm sorry I've been hanging out with her so much," He said.

We both turned to each other to see tears flowing down each others faces.

"And I didn't get to end the war," I said, my voice cracking. We got up and gave a brother hug.

"I'm sorry man," He said, thumping my back. I sniffled into his jacket.

We looked down into the pit, the white hair gleaming.

We pushed the dirt back into the pit.

I was about to say somthing but an icy voice beat me to it-

"Funny how when your dead, people start listening."